💤 1 💤

Kyoya's POV

9:01|

It was the day.

My first day in my new high school.

I sighed while looking at the building, not expecting anything interesting to happen this year.

In my other school, I was pretty much having fun every single day with my friends, but now... I feel kind of lonely and it sucks.

Not really a good start.

When I entered inside, I tried to find the director's office, but it was mission impossible! I was totally lost!

Why the heck is this place so damn big?!

I turned around and grumbled. Well, I'll have to ask somebody for help.

Suddenly, when I wanted to look for a teacher or a high schooler who could help me out, I bumped into someone and nearly fell!

I looked at the person I stacked - who, on the contrary, fell - and I didn't realise I started to stare at him.

Because... holy shit, this guy was... so pretty. Like... really, he's what I call an ''Ethereal beauty''.

His features are so damn attractive and... he's freaking charming!

He's a bit shorter than me, his skin is clear and tanned, his hair was brown and slicked back and he had orange bangs which nearly cover one of his... eyes?

Oh my fucking god, his eyes.

Don't get me started on that, please...

He had the most appealing eyes I've ever seen. Emerald green. That's the colour.

I was atonished.

He truely was handsome...

But in one blink of an eye, I came back to Earth.

- Why are you staring at me?, he asked with his... deep voice?

Wait wait wait wait, what?

How does this baby face have a voice that's deeper than the ocean?

Okay, I may be exaggerating on that one, but still...

...

What the fuck am I thinking?!

- Huh...

Should I apologize?

I really should.

However, when I decided to say sorry, he left.

...

Wow, rude.

Well, good for me, apologies aren't my best.

I shouldn't think much about him.

I continued to walk till I FINALLY find this office.

I knocked at the door and I heard '' Enter. '', which I did.

I spare you the principal's long looong speech.

Just gimme my goddamn schedule and we'll be done dude.

I thanked him and got out of the room.

THANK GOODNESS.

I looked at the sheet and saw that I was in section B, now I had litterature class. Hum, not bad. I put the paper in my bag and head to my class.

It took me less than ten minutes to find it. Well... it could have taken me longer... so whatever.