💤 7 💤

Kyoya's POV

23:31|

- Holy shit, it's so late, I should leave., I exclaimed while looking at my watch.

I got up from the table, but was stopped by a hand that grabbed my arm.

- W-Wait!

I glanced at the younger boy in surprise.

- Do you need anything else?

- Hum... well... actually..., he muttered.

- What's the matter...?, I asked while approaching him, You okay?

- C-Could you... Could you stay at my place tonight?, he stuttered while staring at his interlocked fingers.

A little smile took place on my face.

- Oh... if you don't mind... Yeah, I would like to., I responded while softly patting the top of his head.

Nile's cheeks started to heat up more and more...

What a cutie!

- ... Cool., he said, trying to hide his red face.

He got up and grabbed the end of my sleeve and ''dragged'' me to another room.

- Where are we going?

- You need clothes, don't you? I have some that are pretty big on me, I'm sure they would fit you.

- Hm? Why do you have them? You lived with someone here-?

- Oh no no, don't get me wrong. It's just baggy clothes, they're supposed to be like that. You're pretty thin, it won't look too tight on you, don't worry.

- Oh, okay, then, but... pretty boy, you still wanna hold my hand?, I questioned him with a smirk on my face.

- Wha-? Hah?!

When he realised that my hand was still in his, he immediatly dropped it, in embarrassment.

- That was cute..., I said while looking fondly at Nile.

The latter raised his eyebrows, surprised.

- Huh... I-I... t-thank you... I guess...

He then started to stare at me for some reason...

- Welcome, pretty boy. Now let's keep going, I'm tired as hell!, I complained while stretching my arms.

- O-Okay...
_____________________________

23:51|

I took a shower and the two-toned-haired boy gave me black pants and one big T-Shirt, who doesn't look large on me, in fact, it suited quite well my silhouette... I mean... I'm not the most muscular guy, but I kind of am too, if that makes any sense-

I'm not saying that for nothing, the thing is... that Nile, who was sitting on the bed, was staring at my freaking abs and he wasn't discreet at ALL.

I wanted to mess a bit with him~ He looked adorable when he was flustered. And I fucking love it.

- Like what you see?

Surprisingly, the emerald-eyed boy didn't answer. He just gulped while continuing to stare at my body. Hm~ shameless, ain't you?

I approached him and waved my hand in front of his face.

- Hey, cutie, I know I'm handsome, but it's pretty annoying when you ignore me.

He raised his eyes and when they met mine, this time, he didn't blush... hm? Hey, didn't I fluster him? I'm almost disappointed!

- Y-You... I-I... h-huh... forget i-it... I..., he stuttered.

- Hey, are you okay?

- Y-Yeah! H-Hum...

- Hey, what do you wanna say...? Are you okay, mate?

- ... I-I just... wanted to tell you that... y-you have such a... great body..., he admitted while staring at me.

MAAAAN! UUUGH!

- Y'know, I kind of figured it out, cutie~

- ... Yeah, sorry 'bout that. That... probably was weird.

- Oh no no no, keep staring at me. Please. I love it., I teased him.

Suddenly, he bursted into laughter and I felt like my heart did a backflip. Many backflips. Repeatdly. Pretty fast.

I will die for sure because of this guy.

- You... oh god, you really have no shame, haha!, he chuckled cutely.

- Not like you do! But, I guess it looks cuter on you than on me.

- Pfft, seriously...?, he asked with a grin on his face and his arms crossed.

- Yup. I'm hot, not cute. You're cute.

- Are you implying that I look like a fucking six-year-old? Come on, I do have a bit sex-appeal, man!, he whined.

Oooh you sure do.

Totally.

- Oh shut up, you know exactly what I mean by that!

- The more the time pass, the more you start not making sense at all, hottie.

- Hmf! Okay, you're handsome, cute and hot. Better?

- That was gay.

- WELL YEAH THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS SITUATION, DUDE.

He laughed.

- Okay okay... Now that you've flirted enough, can we sleep, please?

- 'Kay, prepare yourself for tomorrow, 'cause my heart wasn't ready for you and I hope yours too.

- Jeez, why are you that cheesy?!

- So what? You like it!

- Uuum... Not sure about that., he teased with a smirk.

- But you still like me.

- Sure sure~