💤 15 💤

Kyoya's POV

- JUST KILL ME ALREADY!, he bursted out crying, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT, I DON'T WANT TO!, he screamed while sobbing, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE... PLEASE...!

He was out of breath.

Without thinking, I gave the youngest the biggest and warmest hug I could give. I've never been the best at showing affection or comfort... but... I could've sworn I heard my own heart breaking...

Nile was still crying, but he wasn't saying anything. The little boy looked scared as hell, so I gently rubbed his back and petted softly his hair, while he nests his head on my shoulders, his arms still dangling on both sides of his body.

- Hey... calm down... Everything's gonna be okay, you can count on me. I wasn't planning to leave you alone. You're not alone anymore.

- ...

- And you don't have to tell me anything now... You seem to be in a pretty bad state. I'll take you home. I'll talk about our attendance to the teachers on Monday, so don't worry about that.

He didn't respond. I lift his head and saw his slightly surprised face. He glanced at me for a few seconds, before looking down, again.

To cheer him up, I wiped the tears that where still sliding on his cheeks and gave him a small kiss on his forehead.

He widened his eyes, still silent.

- Why... are you... smiling...?, he whispered, bloody embarassed.

I chuckled and... the atmosphere looked like it calmed down a bit...

I'm glad it did.

I stood up and reached out my hand that the shortest hesitantly took.

- ... Let's go home...
___________________________

14:21|

We got into the metro and sat down.

Knowing that he was uncomfortable around people, I let him sit on the first sit, without having anyone next to him except me.

It's been a few minutes since we got in and the boy was still silent...

I put my hand on his shoulder and rubbed it lightly... He looked at me and lifted his eyebrows.

- It'll be alright., I reassured him.

He nodded, still too shy to say anything.

Suddenly, I noticed he was... very tensed... He was almost gluing himself to me, as discreetly as possible and his eyes were staring at the floor...

- Hey, is there a problem?, I asked him.

As an answer, he subtly intertwined our fingers, still shaking.

I furrowed my eyebrows and saw an old-guy, just in front of US, palping his covered bulge while looking in our direction, especially in Nile's. When, I finally understood, my blood started boiling in my veins.

- W-Where are you going?, he asked while stuttering, confused.

I walked in the old man direction. He lifted up his head and raised an eyebrow.

- What d'ya want, kid?

The fuck?! This ass really thought that masturbating in PUBLIC was NORMAL?! Plus, he was jerking himself thinking about MY boy and I'm NOT letting it slide easily.

Angrily, I smacked his ugly face with my shoe, kicked his tummy, grabbed his hair and slammed the back of his head on the wall.

He yelled and fell on the ground, while I was still looking down on him.