💤 11 💤

Kyoya's POV

12:37|

I looked at the room and, fortunately, found a table of four. I turned around and guided my friends to this place.

My hand was on Nile's shoulder and, like before, I held him close to me.

- Relax..., he ordered.

I sighed.

- I am ''relax''.

We sat on the chairs and waited for our lunch.

- Uuum..., Benkei said while glancing at the youngest, Wanna get to know each other better?

He asked that to all of us but we knew it was a question for Nile, specifically.

The cute boy nodded shyly.

- Cool! I had a question for you actually! Where are you from? You don't really look Japanese.

- Oh, that's right, I'm from Egypt. I mean... I'm actually mixed. My mom is Egyptian and my dad is Japanese. I spent all my childhood in Egypt, but we moved to Japan three years ago and I got emancipated last year.

- You got emancipated? Why?, the largest one asked.

- Oh, don't get me wrong. I have no family issue. The thing is... before arriving here, I went to another school who was muuuch closer to my house than the one I go to, now. I liked my independency, so... I stayed in my house. Even though I had to take the metro for one hour to get to school.

- Such a relief!, Demure exclaimed, I don't wanna sound like a crybaby but... it's really cool that you can still be in contact with your parents, because mine divorced and my mother doesn't let me see or even talk to my father.

Nile's face saddened and he patted the tallest's back.

- I'm sorry to hear that... can you really do nothing about it?

- Well... I don't know. I don't have time for that, y'know? With next week's exams, I'll be too busy for that. I'm also worried about my mum's reaction if she found out.

- I'm sure you'll be able to talk someday! Don't give up!, Nile cheered him up.

- Hm! Thanks, Nile!

Wow, they seem to get along pretty well.

Hmf... I'm kind of jealous, but whatever...

Um...

Yeah it's okay...
___________________________

13:21|

- What's with the long face, Sir?

We were in the forest for like ten minutes.

Ryuga couldn't approach us, because we split into two groups.

Nile was beside me, chatting with Demure and... something was bothering me.

Not Benkei and not the fact of the youngest was making friends, no no no!

I just... feel weird. Like... how did Nile and Demure interact so easily without any tension or awkwardness...?

I wonder... if the orange-haired boy feels very umconfortable with me. He didn't like me that much at first.

Maybe, that's because we're too different?

It will... take time. I sure hope so.

- Nothing, Benkei.