💤 9 💤

Kyoya's POV

10:12|

All my classmates were pieces of trash.

Lemme give you a bit of a background.

Those stupid high schoolers couldn't keep their mouth shut for only ONE fucking hour, yesterday. Because of that, our demonic teacher decided that HE will assign of our places in the bus.

Ahaha.

No.

Let's... cheat life a lil bit.

The classroom was empty and the paper where he wrote our names is in the drawer. Huh. So dumb.

I sneaked into the room and took a glance at it. I saw in horror that my cute Egyptian boy was sitting next to Ryuga.

Like... not next one of his buddies, but HIM.

Seriously, this teacher wants Nile to die, for fuck sakes, dude-

I looked at it and saw that he scribbled a lot and that his handwriting wasn't regular at all. I grinned, took a pen, twirled it between my fingers and changed the names.

Ryuga and his friends are now at the back and Nile and me at the front. The youngest was next to the window and me next to him. I put Benkei and Demure at our left. The biggest one at the right of the other window and the tallest one in the middle, on the foldable chair.

And done!

Pretty boy was safe and I'm next to my new... friends, I guess?

I never was the social-butterfly type of person, but... these guys were pretty cool. I think I can befriend Benkei and Demure easily, but Nile... it might be a lil harder, I think? Not sure... But it doesn't matter, I'm not giving up on him. He invited me to stay at his house... there's still hope, okay?

Anyway, without anyone noticing, I got out of the class, while putting my bag on one of my shoulders.

Teacher, don't be too careless next time~
___________________________

10:31|

Everyone was in a row, in front of the bus. I started searching for Nile and saw him alone at the back, his hands in his pockets. He turned around and found me. I smiled and joined him.

- Hey, where have you gone? I thought you weren't going to get in time!, he questioned me.

- Hey! I would never abandon you!

He looked kinda surprised, but he quickly brushed it off.

- ... O-Okay... but w-where were you then?

- I was doing some stuff~, I responsded with a little smirk.

- Huh? What kind of stuff are you talking about?, he asked while raising his eyebrows.

I still had my smirk on my face. I bent over and whispered close to his ears.

- I traded seats with Ryuga~

My lips nearly touched his soft tanned skin and my cold breath that was crashing on his neck made him shiver...

So sensitive~

- ... W-What?, he muttered in disbelief, Wait... What have you done?

I chuckled and petted his hair, while he was blushing cutely.

- It's nothing don't worry!, I tried to reassure him.

- ... B-But how?! This teacher is super strict and-, he panicked.