Chapter 1: Introduction

Y/n POV

I took a sip of the apple juice the bartender gave me and observed the bar, looking for a specific person.

"He's looking at you. Three o'clock," Momo's voice came through my hidden earpiece.

I casually looked to my right and locked eyes with a scruffy, handsome looking man. I offered him a grin to which he returned and gestured for me to approach him.

I smirked and stood from my stool to approach him.

He smirked back, "What's a pretty, classy lady such as yourself doing in a place like this?"

I giggled at the compliment and sat down next to him, "Just looking for someone to keep me company for the night."

"You can stop searching," He replied slyly, "I'll be yours for the night."

"Just for the night?" I flirted.

"Maybe if you're good enough, we'll see more of each other," He cockily stated.

I hummed thoughtfully and raised one of my fingers, tracing his face. I felt him shudder a bit and smirked at the reaction. While I distracted him with my finger, I used my other hand to feel his pockets.

Soon enough, I pulled away from him and cocked my eyebrow, "Why don't we go somewhere private?"

He immediately stood up, "Of course."

I inwardly smirked and took his hand, lightly pulling him outside of the bar. I pinned him against the wall in the alley behind the bar and muttered, "I don't think I can wait. I want you here and now."

He smirked and grabbed onto my ass and squeezed. I lightly grunted in response.

"Y/n," Momo warned me through gritted teeth on my earpiece, "Don't."

I sighed in disappointment and pulled away from him altogether, earning a confused and angry look from the man.

"I'm sorry but I was told not to have sex with criminals," I shook my head in disappointment before lifting my hands to show him his id, "Mr. Kim."

He looked at me in shock as he saw me holding his wallet and identification. He immediately patted himself down to search for the items which were in my hand. He glared at me, "You little bitch. You're dead."

"Quite the contrary," I chuckled as two gorgeous ladies appeared behind him, cuffing him.

He struggled against their hold and cried out, "You bitches! I will get my revenge!"

Sana and Tzuyu rolled their eyes at his threat.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever," Tzuyu shut him up with her words.

"Off to jail for you and this time, you won't be able to escape," Sana whispered into his ears tauntingly.

The man had a look of fear in his eyes, "No, wait! If I return to jail, I will die! You can't do this to me!"

He continued to shout as four other officers dragged him away from us. JYP-nim appeared and walked over to us, "Nice work, Y/n. Thank you girls for your help."

The three of us nodded our heads.

"Happy to help, sir." I replied.

"While we're here, I hope I don't see you in a bar again until you're the appropriate age," He muttered giving a pointed look at me.

"Hey," I held up my hands, "I was just following orders. Plus I wasn't drinking."

"That may be but you were flirting with the criminal," Sana narrowed her eyes at me.

"How else was I supposed to lead him out of the bar?" I frowned.

They stayed silent.

"See? You guys cannot think of another way either," I rolled my eyes.

"Just please don't put yourself in a position like that again," Tzuyu lightly growled at me.

"Why?" I tilted my head at her.

"Because we started to get worried when he started touching you," Tzuyu replied.

"Well I wasn't worried," I shrugged.

"Why not?" Sana questioned.

"Because," I grinned and put my arms around both of them, "I knew you two had my back if anything were to happen. You too Momo."

They lightly chuckled and hugged me back.

"Glad to be of service," Momo replied softly.

JYP-nim smiled at our interaction and said, "I miss you girls going to my school."

"Really? We caused chaos wherever we went," Sana's eyes widened.

"Not to mention that we got captured by demons," Tzuyu added.

"Also damaged your school's reputation because I got poisoned," I cocked my eyebrow at him.

He chuckled, "I know. You girls have caused me nothing but trouble. I miss it."

"Is he a sadist?" Momo murmured through the earpiece.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing at her comment. JYP-nim, Tzuyu and Sana looked at me in confusion because they didn't hear her.

"Are you sure you didn't drink anything?" Sana asked in suspicion.

"She just forgot to take her meds," Tzuyu made up an excuse for me.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Gee, thanks Tzuyu."

"No problem!" She grinned.

JYP-nim smiled, "Well, I'll be off. I need to get that criminal situated. You girls head home."

"Goodbye," We said in unison as JYP-nim walked away.

Tzuyu, Sana and I began walking home to our shared house. After we graduated high school literally five months ago, we all bought a house together. Including all of the other girls; Momo, Nayeon, Jihyo, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon, Mina, and Dahyun.

We call ourselves: Twice.

"I have a mission with Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon to check out an abandoned house for demons," Tzuyu mentioned as we walked.

"When?" I asked.

"Right now," She replied while looking at her watch, "I'll see you guys at home tomorrow."

Before she left, I took off my earpiece and handed it to her, "Wear this. If you need help or something, Momo will respond."

"Okay," She put it on, "Thanks. Bye Unnies!"

"Bye!" Sana and I said our farewell as we watched her walk the opposite way of us.

Sana linked her arm with mine, "I have to say that I'm impressed."

"Oh?" I cocked my eyebrow, "With what?"

"The way you handled yourself with Mr. Kim," She replied.

I hummed, "Is that so?"

"Yes," She stopped walking, causing me to stop walking, "That being said..."

I stared at her in confusion as she stared at me for a few seconds.

My breath was stolen as Sana pinned me against the motel wall we were walking against. Her face was inches away from mine, "Don't ever do that again."

"Do what again?" I asked a bit innocently.

Her hot breath hit my face, "Let anyone touch you like the way he did."

After that, she simply let go of me and linked arms with me once again. She continued walking casually as if nothing happened, pulling me along with her.

She looked at me with a smile, "It's a pretty night out."

This girl is going to be the death of me.

-------

Welcome to book 2!

Unedited~

:)