Chapter 4: Silver Linings

Y/n POV

Awkward silence.

I swear I wouldn't mind if a bomb went off right this moment.

I cleared my throat and glanced at everyone in the room. Jeongyeon was staring straight at Tzuyu and I while everyone else was sitting in front of us in confusion.

"Sooo," Dahyun began, "Why are we all here again?"

"We are here because of something I saw," Jeongyeon stated matter of factly while narrowing her eyes at Tzuyu and I, "Something that has to do with those two."

Chaeyoung sighed and rolled her eyes, "Unnie. It's not a big deal."

"What do you mean it's not a big deal?" Jeongyeon started to freak out, "We caught the two of them in the middle of se-"

"Now hold on just a moment," I quickly interrupted as Tzuyu's face turned a bright red, "We weren't going to do anything."

"So those hickeys on Tzuyu's neck and the fact that you were practically naked means you weren't going to do anything?" Jeongyeon questioned mockingly.

Everyone except Chaeyoung gasped at the new information and stared at Tzuyu and I in a new light. I groaned into my hand, "We weren't going to do anything!"

I glanced at Tzuyu and realized she looked like she wanted to disappear. I lightly held her hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

She softly squeezed my hand back and spoke, "We really weren't going to do anything. Things got a bit heated but we weren't in our right minds to finish it."

I looked at her gratefully.

She didn't outright say that I wasn't in my right mind. She said we weren't in our right minds.

"At least lock the door!" Jeongyeon scolded.

"Fine," I nodded my head, "Next time we will lock the door."

"Next time?" Sana questioned with a cocked eyebrow, "There's going to be a next time?"

Everyone looked at Tzuyu and I. Tzuyu looked at me with a 'why did you say that' expression on her face.

"Are you two a couple now?" Nayeon narrowed her eyes at us.

"I mean they are holding hands," Momo observed. Tzuyu and I quickly pulled our hands away from each other.

"Well...Uhhh..." I looked at Tzuyu, having no idea what to say.

She looked just as unsure as I am.

Thus, a new awkward silence filled the room as Tzuyu and I remained quiet.

Jihyo caught on to the desperate look I gave her and stood up, "It's not really our business. If they chose to be a couple then they'll tell us when they want to. Come on, we just came back from our mission. Let's go out and eat because I'm starving."

Tzuyu and I sent her a grateful look as we all went outside to decide where to eat. I listened as everyone stated what they were in the mood for.

"Should we have fast food?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I want Jokbal," Momo mentioned.

"I'm fine with whatever," Sana shrugged.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and turned my head to see Mina.

I smiled softly at her and kissed her cheek. She lightly blushed and murmured into my ear, "Are you and Tzuyu really dating?"

I shook my head and muttered, "No. At least not yet. We haven't really asked each other out."