Chapter 6: Mr. Lee

Y/n POV

Ever since I told the girls that I was talking with Irene, and that she was the one demon who tried to kill us, they seemed very protective. I didn't get it.

"It's because she tried to kill us!" Jeongyeon yelled.

I tilted my head, "She's not anymore. She legitimately seems like a good person."

"I bet you're just saying that because she's beautiful," Sana accused.

I sighed, "You know I appreciate other's beauty but if their personality isn't that great, then I'll drop them."

Momo shrugged, "I'm honestly with Y/n. We've had many friends try to kill us before but we always make up with them. What's so different about it this time?"

"The difference is that Irene is a powerful demon. She easily outmatched all four of us and was about to kill Y/n," Jeongyeon gestured to Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, herself and I.

I rolled my eyes, "But she didn't. She just wanted to have a friend and I agreed. She let us all go after that."

"Seemed more than a friend relationship from what we saw," Mina muttered.

Nayeon spoke up, "I trust your judgement, Y/n. But if this 'Irene' crosses some line? All of us won't hesitate to go after her."

"Fair enough," I shrugged and walked to my room.

I went straight to the bathroom connected to my room and turned on the cold water. I took off all of my clothes and stepped inside the shower.

Letting out a deep breath, my body relaxed as the water hit my skin.

Irene seems pretty nice but she is a demon. What if she's just using me as some kind of pawn?

Demons have a tendency to deceive because it's their nature.

I shook my head.

I shouldn't think like that.

It doesn't mean that I shouldn't be careful when I'm around her. Although, she did help me with my mission.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

After my shower, I pulled on my undergarments and a large t-shirt before settling into my warm and cozy bed. Getting comfortable, I turned to my side and closed my eyes.

My hand brushed against something warm and firm.

Wait. What is that?

I opened my eyes and jumped back in fright as I locked eyes with someone.

A thud sounded as I fell off my bed. I caressed the back of my head and groaned.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Dahyun quickly asked as her head peered over the edge of my bed to look at me.

I blushed in embarrassment and stood up, "Totally fine!"

She looked at me in concern and moved back a bit, offering the space I once took on the bed.

I slipped under the sheets again and tilted my head at her, "Not that I don't mind but why are you on my bed? You nearly gave me a heart attack."

"I couldn't sleep in my bed so I came here," She shrugged and cuddled into me, "You don't mind, do you?"

"Not one bit," I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her.

She sighed in relaxation and nuzzled herself into my neck, "Good night."

"Actually, would you mind staying up with me for a bit? I've been meaning to talk to you," I lightly ran my fingers through her hair.

She hummed, "Okay. What is it?"