Chp. 1

Akaashi tightened his tie , smoothing it out , he buttoned the cuffs of his freshly ironed white shirt , and slipped on his leather banded watch . Gazing at himself in the full body mirror he was satisfied with how he look , it was simple yet elegant , two adjectives that described Akaashi perfectly .

"You ready to head out love ? ." Akaashi's partner , Enji , asked him , he was dressed almost identical to Akaashi except his tie was maroon , a color he seemed to love . He was a lot Akaashi like very simplistic , and practical . He enjoyed art which is actually how they actually came together . He wanted to buy a painting from Akaashi and Akaashi boldly suggested he buy him a drink instead . Enji was somewhat of an old soul he enjoyed classical music and roses . He was sociable but never stood out much , and never drew attention to himself . His presence was cool toned and relaxed .

"Yeah , will you pull the car around while I grab the gift ?" Akaashi asked going to the office where he had put the gift for safe keeping . He met Enji at the front entrance and they both got into Enji's Mercedes . As Akaashi put in the address from the invite he shot Kenma a text saying he was heading over .

"So tell me about these friends of yours."

"Well Daichi and Suga have always been a couple for as long as I have known them , they we're both RA's which was understandable because they always have had a parental vibe to them , Suga and me were closer seeing as he was in my art class , I enjoyed his company a lot , I'm glad I was invited ." Akaashi spoke with a reminiscent tone of his days in college , before he was a world famous artist .

"I love the fact they are renewing their vows, it's sweet ." Enji hummed tapping a finger to his chin as he searched for the right words "It's like reassuring the original promises they made to each other with the experience of what those promises gave them . It's quite a romantic gesture ."

Akaashi nodded in agreement , as they settled into a comfortable silence .

"Who all will be there ?" Enji spoke up again

"Um Kenma , and Kuroo of course , Asahi , Noya , and Tanaka are bound to be there along with Tanaka's wife . Tsukishima , and Yamaguchi will be there . Maybe a few more of our college friends . Hinata for sure , which means possibly Bokuto as well ."

"Bokuto , he's the volleyball player right ?" Enji asked

"Yes , that's him ."

"Man he sure is a hot head , was he like that when you two were together ?"

"Together ..." Akaashi started to think of Bokuto and him , lying in each others arms

"Yea when you guys played in college together ?" Enji's voice snapped Akaashi back into reality

"Oh no , actually he was quite the opposite when things didn't go his way he acted like a kicked puppy , we used to call it his emo-mode ." Akaashi chuckled at the memory

"No kidding ?" They fell into another comfortable silence this time Enji turned the music up just a bit .

////

Kuroo scrambled to get dressed , as Kenma sat on the couch waiting , playing on his Switch to pass time .

Kuroo straightened his tie and hurriedly grabbed the  keys .

"Lets Rock and Roll."

Kenma rolled his eyes and followed his husband to the car. Opening the door and letting Kenma in ,Kuroo pecked his cheek and ran around the front so he could get in . Once they pulled out of the driveway , Kenma received a text from Akaashi .