Chp.2

Oikawa woke up nice and early to make sure he had a good breakfast and was mentally prepared for his first practice . He took a shower flexing his muscles as he put the rod on full pressure to massage out any tension from his sleep. Once he got out , he put on some simple shorts and T-shirt , ran his fingers through his hair , then brushed his teeth and headed down stairs to eat breakfast . He decided on a fruit salad , and some water of course . He packed a lunch and some electrolyte drinks before grabbing his bag with his equipment. He decided to take the subway .

////////

Bokuto woke up to an empty bed , he stretched and got ready for practice , walking downstairs he smelled food . He raced into the kitchen .

"Oooo Makiiii what smells sooo good ." He drooled hovering over her

"Breakfast now sit down so I can plate it ." She scolded

"You never let me cook ." He whined

"I don't like being showed up."

"Oof , self inflicted burn ."

"I'm gonna show you a burn if you don't shut up ." She pointed the still hot frying pan in his direction

"Alright Alright !" He raised his hands in surrender "So what do you have going on today ?"

"Oh yeah I meant to tell you I have a gallery event all day , for Akaashi though I don't think he knows I'm the host . Afterwards there is a lounge party and I was hoping you would be there ?" She asked hopefully

"So that's what the breakfast is for ? Of course I'll come support you , I always do." He pulled her into him and kissed the top of her head

"I know I know , I just felt bed asking knowing you have so much today for volleyball ."

"Never too much to spend time with you , even if it means me watching you socialize from the bar ."

She turned and pecked his cheek "Your the best ! Now finishing eating before you are late !"

He looked at the clocked and shoved the rest of the food in his mouth

"I love you ! Take the subway , we'll take my truck home tonight ." He yelled grabbing his bag and keys and running to the truck .

/////////////

Iwaizumi woke up to find his wife already gone . He sighed deeply . Just another day , he stretched and got up , walking down the hall to his daughter's room she was still fast asleep . He went back and got ready for the day . Walking out of the bathroom he noticed Suki had managed to wake up and curl into the futon he had slept on that night .

"Good morning baby." He cooed scooping her up

She gave him an Eskimo kiss giggling ,and laid her head on his chest

"I want cereal for breakfast !"

"Cereal it is pretty princess , you excited for your first day of school? He walked into the kitchen and sat her into her booster seat .

She nodded her head wildly with a big grin on her face "HmmHmm , I'm so excited to see Mr.Sumawara again ."

Iwa chuckled at his daughter's antics as he poured her a bowl of cereal . After he slid it to her he got his own breakfast and packed both of their lunches .

"Did you cookie cut my sandwiches in my favorite way Daddy?" She asked trying to crane her head to see

"Yes I did , now eat you food so we can get you ready ."

She finished her breakfast and reached out her arms. He scooped her up and they went to her room where he picked out her clothes while she showered , coming out in her towel and robe tied up messily , he reached out and combed her hair before braiding it and drying her off fully . He helped her get dressed and watched as she spun in the mirror .