Chp.5

Oikawa stretched snuggling into Iwaizumi more , after laying there for a few more moments he realized he would not be going back to sleep .
He sighed loudly to see if Iwa was awake . Silence. He sighed louder . Silence . He grumbled and sighed even louder rolling onto Iwaizumi's body .

"Shittykawa get off of me ." Iwaizumi groaned and threw Oikawa off of him

"Mean ! I just wanted you to wake up!"

"Yeah yeah , put a can in it , it's still early ."

"Not that early Iwa-chan !" Oikawa pouted he got up and started jumping on the bed .

"Hey! Shittykawa sit down , what are you fucking 12?!" He snatched Oikawa down to him

Laying there beside him for a moment Oikawa's mind ran wild , what were they doing ?

"Iwaizumi ?" Oikawa asked softly

Iwa raised his eyebrow at this , noting Oikawa's drastic change in behavior

"Yes ? " he turned his head looking into Oikawa's eyes

"What are we doing ?"

"Spending time together ."

"What does this mean?"

"I don't know , all I know is you mean a lot to me ."

Oikawa sighed , he wasn't gonna get anywhere with this most likely . He rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom . Iwa followed wrapping his arms around Oikawa's waist nuzzling into his back

"I care about you alot Oikawa , this is just different , it a lot to work through ."

That hurt . Oikawa had loved Iwaizumi for as long as he could remember . He was so close . It took him this long to get this close . He could wait . He would wait .

He nodded and turned around still in his grasp craning his neck , pressing his lips against Iwaizumi's . The sat there for a moment after pulling away, until Oikawa's phone went off . He answered .

Iwaizumi listened as Oikawa made lunch plans .

"We are going to lunch with Mattsun and Makki ." He said turning towards Iwaizumi

Iwa groaned at the thought of those two pestering him , but he was excited to see his friends nonetheless . He pulled on his clothes

"I'm gonna go stop by my house first to grab some clothes ."

"Alright sounds good ."

Oikawa got dressed in a button up and jeans slipping on his shoes . He styled his hair and headed down stairs . After locking up the house they got in Iwaizumi's S.U.V . Pulling in Iwaizumi noticed a car he didn't recognize along with his wife's.

He opened the door and instantly they were hit with the sound of laughter coming from the kitchen . Iwaizumi grumbled and went upstairs .

"Hajime , is that you ? " Oikawa walked into the kitchen to find Haname and a man he didn't recognize .

"Hey ! Yea we just stopped by before we went and got lunch with some friends."

"Are you Oikawa Tōru ?" The man asked

"Um yes , you are ?"

"My name is Sagashi Ken , I'm Haname's boss ."

Ironic

Oikawa almost laughed aloud as he realized the mans name and who he in fact was , he side eyed Haname as he shook the mans hand

"I'm a big fan of volleyball , I saw you in the magazine , what regular team are you playing with besides the national team ?"