Chp.6

Kuroo got ready quietly and quickly as to not wake up his sleeping husband , who was up all night working on some things for his business . He thought back on what Kenma had said at their dinner the other night

Flashback

"Testsu ? "  Kenma called out softly

"Yes love ? "

"Do you want kids ?"

"Yes , of course we have spoke about this before babe ."

"Like now , I feel like financially we are ready , we have more than enough money , and a house that's way too big for just us . I think I want kids now but I understand if you aren't ready , you are always busy so maybe now isn't the best time  may- "

"Kenma , babe , we can start looking into it if that's what you want , I will start up my business and when it gets settled we will adopt , or go whatever route we choose ok ?" Kuroo held his nervous husbands hand stroking it with his thumb

"You mean it ? ." Kenma could feel his heart swelling

"I mean it ."

Flashback end

He sighed . He wanted kids badly , but he definitely needed to take his leap to starting up his magazine or news show or whatever he decided , he needed to decide fast . He wanted to be able to dedicate more time to family , because he would hate for Kenma to feel alone in parenting .

"Mr.Kuroo ?" His secretary walked in smiling

"Yes?"

"The photoshoot is starting in an hour."

Kuroo nodded and gathered his things . Once he was ready he drove to the location of the photoshoot . Once he arrived the smell a perfume and hairspray burned his nose , he looked for his client she was standing off to the side looking upset .

"Hi , is everything alright ?"

She scoffed "No it's not alright ! I don't mind bikini pics but some of the poses they have set up are absolutely ridiculous ."

Kuroo looked of the reference sheet shocked at what he saw , it was slightly more provocative especially for a UFC fighter . He sighed , they were making these ridiculous sexist changes already .

"I didn't expect this from you Kuroo , you have never turned any shoots into the main focus they have always been to extenuate the article , the viewers definitely aren't going to be reading anything with these kinds of photos ." She rambled

He sighed deeply trying to keep himself from getting too frustrated " I understand , it wasn't my idea but you have my full permission to decline any outfits and poses that make you feel uncomfortable and you will very much have full choice over what photo goes on the cover ."

She smiled and nodded walking into her designated dressing area "I knew I could count on you ."

The shoot concluded towards the late night due to some mishaps with the props and lighting . He went back to his office to settle some last minute things tired as all get out . He was surprised to see his secretary still there though it was far after her ours of work .

"Jeni ? You're here late is everything okay?" He asked as he slipped into his desk chair and started to type away filing what he needed to process from todays shoot .

"Everything is perfect ." She cooed

She rounded his desk unnoticed and slipped into this lap

"Woah wha-?" He was cut of by her trying to sneak a kiss only to run into his shoulder due to him pulling away , he lifted her off of him and stood up himself

"You need to go ."

She walked out of the room completely ashamed and embarrassed . Kuroo sighed running his fingers through his hair and sat back down . He continued to finish his work and it was now almost midnight he had already told Kenma not to wait up but he had a feeling he would anyways . He gathered all his things and left for home , once he got in he placed his bag down and walked upstairs to their bedroom .

Kenma was sitting on the bed gaming when he heard Kuroo make it home , it was now 2 in the morning , he knew it must have been a long day . He watched Kuroo come through their bedroom door an unfamiliar scent hitting him . Flowers ? Perfume,  and it was strong . He forced any bad thoughts from coming into his mind and decided to focus on his husband only

"Hey ."

"Hey babe."  Kuroo said pecking him on the forehead , before tossing his shirt off and heading into the bathroom .

"Seriously ? "

"Sorry , I know , I'm just so tired , work was hell we had a ridiculously complicated shoot today and it got so bad we lost around 6 hours of shooting time to fix some things I had to double book our time ."

"I guess I let it slide since your day and night was so rough , now come to bed ."

"Lemme shower first I'm stinky ."

Kenma rolled his eyes and walked over to  where Kuroo had thrown the shirt going to pick it up , but unfortunately he noticed something he shouldn't have . Lipstick , smeared on Kuroo's shoulder .

He couldn't stop his mind from connecting pieces . Perfume . Late night hours . Lipstick . His thoughts ran wild and he felt his heart aching .

"Oh man I gotta tell you about Jeni , it was ridiculous , I'll have to move her to another area .......... Kenma? ....... Did you hear me ? ......... Kenma?"

Kuroo was now out of the shower , peeking around the corner . Kenma's head snapped up to him , horrified , hot tears burning down his cheeks

"Tet - su - wh - wha .." he stuttered holding the shirt as if it were a dirty cloth

"No no no no no babe this isn't what you think it is ." Kuroo said rushing over to Kenma reaching for him .

"Then what is it ?! You prance in here late night smelling like perfume and you have lipstick on your shirt ! What am I supposed to think ?!?"

"We have been together almost a decade , you have to trust me more than this !" Kuroo stated exasperated

They argued back and forth for what seemed like hours . Kuroo sat down in defeat

"ENOUGH KENMA ! ......Jeni tried to kiss me , I took her off of me instantly I swear .Our photo shoot was a female today , perfume and hairspray , we had a lot of technical difficulties , late hours , if you don't trust me I can't make you but it's almost 5 and i have to wake back up at 6." He laid back on the bed and threw the covers over his head

Kenma sighed deeply , he didn't know how to feel . He was feeling neglected not to long ago and his mind was getting the best of him . He slid into bed back turned against Kuroo's and silently cried himself to sleep . Throughout the night he denied any comforting Kuroo tried to give him . He didn't know what the truth was but he was gonna figure it out . Until then his thoughts would plague his mind .

///////////////////

I can't edit this too well tonight guys but I hope y'all like it !

-much love C