Chp.8

Bokuto stretched out reveling in the cheer of the fans as he jogged to his spot on the court , focusing as the opposite team served . The ball made it over getting dug up by Yaku , he watched as it made its way to Atsumu . He leaped as Atsumu set the ball just how he liked it . He slammed the ball onto the other side of the court . The set continued on with them keeping the lead and they won it . Going into the second was a bit rougher , Bokuto was growing more frustrated as the lead was never consistent , he felt on edge . Time out was called .

"Bokuto breathe , we're gonna win ."

"Shut up ." Bokuto said storming back onto the court

"Don't be such a dick ."

Bokuto snapped towards Atsumu walking back to him , he grabbed Atsumu's collar

"Set me the fucking ball , that's all you need to do ."

Yaku and Kageyama helped get Bokuto back onto the court . Bokuto with the help of Ushijima took back the set and won it .

When I was said and done they won all sets and the entire game .

Bokuto invited everyone for drinks at his bar courtesy of his bad attitude . They all agreed to meet at the bar in an hour or so .

///////////

Akaashi stretched out on the couch twirling his pen in his hands . He was writing his speech for his art gala , or at least trying to .

"Babe maybe you should take a break , come watch the game with me ."

Normally a volleyball game might relax Akaashi but not now . Not when it was Bokuto on the screen . The whole reason he couldn't focus was because all he could think about was Bokuto .

"No I don't think that's best."

Akaashi pondered , perhaps if he got some closure he'd feel better .

He pulled his phone out and shot Bokuto a text asking to meet up sometime this week .

///////////////////

Kuroo walked up his front steps and sighed deeply and opened the door quietly hoping for his sake Kenma was asleep .

He wasn't .

"You were out late ."

"Bokuto wanted to celebrate can we not do this ?"

"I wanna apologize ."

Kuroo straightened up crossing his arms to cover his surprise

"Ok."

"I reacted impulsively and didn't give you a chance to explain , and I'm sorry . I know you would never cheat on me and I shouldn't have let it eat me up ."

"Thank goodness , I accept your apology as well as your anger though it was misguided your feelings mean alot to me and are valid ok?"

Kuroo walked across the hall and swept Kenma into his arms carrying him to the room

"Now can I get some make up sugar kitten ?"

Kenma faced visibly twisted
"Blehh."
He said as he shoved Kuroo away and curled into bed .

Kuroo showered and slid into bed with his now sleeping partner snuggling his head into his back breathing in his scent . Knowing what he needed to do.

///////

Oikawa never chased anyone . Women . Men . Everyone , chased him . I mean why wouldn't they ? So when Iwaizumi was distant the past week it really put him off . When Iwaizumi didn't ask to come over after they went to the bar his blood ran cold . Was he not interested anymore ? This whole 180 was new and Oikawa did not like it not one bit . So when Iwa messaged him afterwards asking to come over in the morning he was ecstatic .

———————————————————————————

The disrespect of my updating schedule , omg my inspo is back and I'm ready to finish this story guys , love yall !