Day 8: Creator's Choice (Lockscreen)

Arnold and Helga were on a date at Slausen's ice cream parlor, just having a grand old time with their ice creams and each other's company.
When the two lovebirds finished their ice creams, Arnold had left the booth and gone to the bathroom. He left his phone on the table, and Helga took the opportunity to grab his phone and prank him. She liked messing with him, so she wanted to play a childish joke, and change his lockscreen to something silly and stupid. It wasn't the first time Helga had done something like that.
Once Arnold was gone from Helga' sight, she grabbed his phone and chuckled imagining Arnold's reaction. It wasn't until she found out what his current lockscreen was when she changed her mind.
Arnold's new lockscreen was a picture of him and Helga on their first date. Helga absolutely adored that day and the picture of it. She let out a lovesick sigh and started internally swooning once she saw what was Arnold's lockscreen. Helga set down Arnold's phone because she just didn't have the heart to change her boyfriend's lockscreen anymore. She would always cherish their first date and every other date to come.

A/N: I actually can't take credit for this plot idea. One day, I was on this otp prompt generator website one day, and this kind of plot came up. I thought it fit them so I decided, why not use it? x3
Well, that was the last one shot. Shortaki week is complete. I had such a good time during this week and I'm so grateful I got to participate. I just want to thank this fandom for being so amazing and inspiring. This week was truly amazing.
I hope you enjoyed these one shots, and thanks again guys for just being such an amazing fandom.