A New Project|1

Unanticipated

un·an·tic·i·pat·ed

/ˌənanˈtisəˌpādəd/

adjective

not expected or predicted.

November 3rd....

A year later after the Hero Commission took in the little red winged blonde messily haired boy named Keigo Takami.

He became friends with another boy named Touya Todoroki— correction,Best friends.

However one day,both of them were passing by the room where everyone including the President's meetings were held until they heard chatting inside.

There was no doubt that there was a meeting held inside.

The two boys got curious,it's not everyday that they had a chance of hearing parts or even the whole meeting,the boys took this opportunity to eavesdrop.

"A child born with a quirk?"

"That is rare,most would get their quirks from the ages of 4-6 and some would get their quirks late"

"How old is this child?"

"Only 5 years old,sir"

"How come we haven't heard of this? And this is only general information"

"We need specifics,important information about this child especially its quirk"

"We should get in touch with the child's parents immediately"

"Yes Ma'am"

The boys knew that the meeting has ended by the sound of footsteps getting louder and louder each second.

The little Todoroki grabbed the wrist of the little red winged boy and quickly ran until they were no longer in sight.

"We're gonna have a new friend!" "Quiet down Keigo" Touya shushed the little excited boy "We're gonna have a new friend!" Keigo's voice was almost like a whisper,Almost.

Touya was excited too but worried,their new friend is going to be a 5 year old after all and they would have a hard time especially if they have a strong quirk,that's what Touya is afraid of.

Name: Mizuki Tokoyami
Birthday: October 1st
Age: 5
Sex: Female
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Height: ? ft. ? inch
Weight:??? lbs
Parents:
Torio Tokoyami (Father)
Kagemi Tokoyami (Mother)
Sibling/s:
Fumikage Tokoyami (Younger Brother)
Quirk: Bird
-Type: Transformation

"It's best if we kept her a secret in case both of them failed"

"I agree and i suggest that we should plan her training after running a few tests"

"Agreed"

"But what about her studies?"

"We spoke to her parents about it and we'll be teaching her here"

"Since it's almost winter,we can test how long she can survive outside with minimal but appropriate clothing"

"When will the child come here?" "How about we start it tomorrow? At 5 in the morning until 8 at night"

"She should have 8 hours of sleep"

"That's why we shall arrange her timetable today"

"Very well"

The Next Day (5:01 am)....

"Mizuki Tokoyami,correct?" I nodded shyly at the tall man who wore a suit as I tightened my grip on My Falcon plushie.

"Ok Mizuki,we'll be starting your studies first,have you brought the things that you needed?" "Uh-Huh" then i saw two small figures from the corner of my eye and quickly turned to them.

I saw a red haired boy and next to him was a messily blonde haired boy who had a pair of cute red wings.

"S-Sir...w-who are t-they?" The man in a suit turned to where i was looking and looked at me with a smile as i looked back at him.

"Both of them are nobodies,they're only distractions"

"Okay"

A/N: Today is Keigo's Birthday! Yay! Happy Birthday to our Birb boy! I Hope you enjoyed this first ever Chapter of Unanticipated!