Encounters|3

I clicked my tongue

"Contributing to the Hero Society? Aren't there many Heroes nowadays? Why do we need more? The low level Heroes should also make an effort even if they settle down on their ranks or they're just plain lazy ones, why do we,top ranking Heroes have to do everything for them?-"

"Please hear the President out, Ms. Falcon" I growled at the presence of my assistant.

"It is okay for both of you to disagree on this quirk marriage but please do try to court each other".

"Falcon,Right?" I turned around to see Hawks

"How about we go on a date, How does tomorrow night sound?" Hawks asked and Mr. Sato, My Assistant checked my schedule then looked back at Hawks.

"She would lo-"

"I'll pass, I have a meeting with Endeavor tomorrow night" I interrupted him as he gave me an unamused look.

"Then after?"

"Hmm....No"

"Then what about Tonight?"

"Nope"

"Next week?"

"No"

"Next month?"

"Nu-uh"

"Next year?"

"No"

"Never?"

"Yes"

I turned around "I've contributed enough for this Society and Having a Child especially with someone who I'm being forced to marry isn't gonna help, So Goodbye Hawks".

I began to walk away as Mr. Sato followed suit then i was quickly pinned on the wall by Hawks.

"I'll give you two some privacy" Mr. Sato left both Hawks and I alone.

"Why won't you give me a chance?" Hawks asked "Even if i do give you a chance, Nothing's gonna change" I answered and Hawks leaned in until both of our lips were centimeters away.

"I am not a toy for you to play with, Hawks" I growled as I pushed him off of me "I know, Just give me a chance" Hawks pleaded while pulling away.

"Like I said, No" "Please..." "No is No, Hawks" I said as I escaped from him "Please?" "What part of 'No' do you not understand?!" I asked while turning to face him "No is my final answer, Hawks" I quickly left before he could say a word.

As days turn to weeks and weeks turn into 3 months, Hawks didn't give up, He kept begging, pleading, and disturbing the heroine everyday and he won't leave her alone until she finally said yes, beginning to regret accepting the Wing Hero.

"I already feel that I'm gonna regret this.." I mumbled as both Hawks and I sat across each other at a booth in a restaurant.

"Oh come on! Lighten up a bit, We are in a date after all" I crossed my arms while leaning my back onto my seat.

"You keep bothering me non-stop and it's becoming annoying, after this, we'll separate ways and never see each other again" "Can't promise you that, Princess" Hawks said as he shrugged and I clicked my tongue.

"Why did you agree to it?" I asked "Let's just say that I'm just interested in you" Hawks shrugged before propping both of his arms on the table while leaning a bit then rested his head on both of his hands while cupping his cheeks.

"Nothing's really special about my life, so you can find another woman to have your child" "Where's the fun in that? I basically wanna know everything about you first!" he gave me a smile while i gave him a glare.

"Like i said, I'm not a toy for you to play with" "I know, I know" I clicked my tongue again "You were basically forced to agree to the marriage and try to get through me, so that i could also say yes, Am i right?" I asked and that made Hawks stared.

"I think you got me wrong, Princess" "Don't call me that" "Princess~" "Here are your orders, Sir and Ms. Falcon" "Oh, Thank you" I said as I gave the waiter a smile and he returned it back then bowed and left, I looked back at Hawks to see that he was pouting and I rolled my eyes then began to eat while a one sided conversation was going on and that one side is Hawks.

Hours later....

"Hey Honey, How was your date?" Mom asked "I don't wanna see him again" "Was it really that bad?" Dad asked as he chuckled "Yes, He just keeps on talking" I answered "Anyways,I'm gonna go on patrol" I went upstairs and changed into my Hero Costume then flew out of my bedroom balcony.

3:49 am

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, I stood up and did my usual routine, I took a couple of my ration bars and flew off.

I patrolled every city, found a couple of women almost being raped in different alleyway, took care of it, escorted the women to their respective homes after dropping off the drunk men to the police stations, however, one stuck out from the rest of the women....

"Riki, Go grab some emergency clothes at home, Quick!" I ordered and Riki, My Familiar Falcon, quickly flew back home to go get some clothes for the woman.

She was almost naked,thanks to her underwear and bra, it kept her a bit appropriate, I turned to the woman after looking at the drunk guy who was in his late 40s.

"Are you alright?" I asked "Y-Yes but I can't find my glasses-" I took the glasses from the ground, thankfully, it wasn't completely broken, I crouched down and gently put it on her.

"T-Thank you—F-Falcon?! Oh my gosh!" "Here, you'll get a cold" I said as I took off my coat and placed it over her shoulders "T-Thank you..".

I nodded and stood up while pressing a button on my earpiece as I contacted the police station around here "The police will be here in a couple of minutes—May I know why you're out at this hour?" I asked.

"W-Well...I-I couldn't sleep and I decided to take a walk in the park...a-and I didn't pay attention to where i was going then i got even more lost....".

I heard wing flapping and Riki landed on my shoulder while carrying clothes, I took it and gave it to the woman "Here, put this on" "W-Wait..! A-Aren't these your clothes...?" She asked "Actually, it isn't, these are emergency clothing, I insist that you wear it" i gave her a smile and she took it.

"Riki,scan the area" Riki flew off as I turned around to gave the woman some privacy while she put on the clothes, after a while, she was done and handed me back my coat, I put it on as Riki came back and reported, I started to speak bird language "Todoroki Fuyumi, Endeavor's daughter, Right?" "H-How do you..?" "Your safety is important" I spoke.

"Already? I'm interested to know how you know, Mind telling me Princess?" A male voice asked while flapping of wings was heard "Hawks? What are you doing here?" Fuyumi asked while looking up at him "Nice to see you again,Fuyumi".