A Success|5

I was really surprised and happy at the same time, Hawks and I went to the Aquarium first then the Bird Sanctuary, both Hawks and I became talkative when we got to the Bird Sanctuary.

After that,we walked around Kasai Rinkai Park, side by side, Hawks was unexpectedly quiet, it was peaceful for once and i absolutely loved it but Hawks was really quiet even after we left the Bird Sanctuary.

I didn't want to admit it but he's worrying me a bit, so I decided to break the silence "Did something happen today? You're awfully quiet" Hawks turned to me and Chuckled then looked back in front.

"Last time on our date, you were annoyed from me being talkative, so I decided to give you a bit of peace and quiet" "Is that so?" "Yeah, i told you that you won't regret this again, didn't i?" "Pfft! Never thought that you'd be that kind of guy" "Well i kinda sorta am—" I laughed and after a while.

I collected myself until I felt something on my hand, I looked down on my hand to see that Hawks was holding my hand, I looked up at him to see that he was slightly blushing and averted his eyes, in return, i held his hand which made him turn to look at me as i gave him a smile and the blush on his cheeks increase, i looked back in front.

"So where to? We've been walking for a while now" "We're actually almost there-What time is it?" I took out my phone and checked the time "5:47 pm" I answered and placed my phone back inside my bag.

"We're here" I looked in front of me and saw that a picnic was already set up as the tree beside the set up picnic,i was surprised and speechless.

"How about we eat dinner early,what do you say?" I looked at him and gave him a smile "Sure".

"You made these? It's so good!" "I'm glad you liked it, i got a little help from my Mom" "I'm even more surprised that this was really different from our first date" i said as I finished my food and Hawks finished his after mine then I noticed that the sky changed its color, I looked at the sky in awe as it was a beautiful sunset, not to mention that the view made it even more beautiful.

I felt a hand on top of mine,i smiled and leaned onto Hawks' shoulder as we continued to watch the sunset "Y'know I didn't know that you could make this date a romantic one" Hawks chuckled "The sunset is so pretty" "And do you know who is more beautiful than the sunset?" I looked up at him as i raised a brow "Who?" "You".

Hawks answered with a smile and kissed me on my forehead as a small blush crept onto my cheeks, I giggled and looked back at the sunset "That's kinda Cliché, Cannibal" "Hey! We talked about this! I'm not a cannibal or a Chicken, I'm a Hawk!" I laughed and Hawks joined in, after a while, Hawks and I stopped laughing.

Hawks took out his phone and a song started to play after he stood up and took out his hand "Wanna Dance with me?" I smiled and took his hand "Sure" I answered as I stood up, Hawks and i were a few feet away from the picnic area as Hawks and i faced each other as Hawks placed his hand on my lower back while I placed mine on his shoulder, i placed my other hand on his as we held hands then began to sway as the music played.

Both Hawks and i smiled as we held eye contact, Hawks twirled me around here and there as we kept dancing, we've been dancing for a while now and we didn't care what time it was because it felt like time stopped for us to enjoy this moment,and for once, i let my guard down and enjoyed this, i rested my head on his chest as i felt his heartbeat beating rapidly.

I looked back at him while pulling my head away from his chest then he twirled me again and kept dancing on the moonlight but both of my arms were now wrapped around his neck and both of his arms were wrapped around my waist as my head was rested on his chest again and his was rested on top of mine, it was clearly obvious that the music had stopped a couple of minutes ago but we didn't care, with or without music.

We kept dancing in the moonlight "This is weird" Hawks spoke and nervously chuckled "How?" I asked as i pulled my head away from his chest as I looked up at him "Well we just met like months ago and i felt like I've known you for years" I laughed "I'm glad I'm not the only one" Hawks smiled and we remained eye contact as both of us leaned in while we slowly closed our eyes and both of us stopped dancing.

Hawks pulled me closer as my heart started to beat rapidly while butterflies were forming in my stomach until— my phone soon rang, you quickly moved away while Hawks cleared his throat. After the call had ended "Falcon-" Hawks called out, i turned to him "Call me Mizuki" Hawks smiled "Keigo" Keigo spoke "Well Mizuki,Will you be my girlfriend?" "Of Course, Cannibal".