Meeting you|2

7 years later....

Mizuki's (Your) POV

I flew above the city as it was cold and pouring heavily while I searched for my little brother, Fumikage.

'Where is he?!' I thought while looking around below me.

'I can't see him through this rain, I guess I'll search for him on foot'.

I flew down and landed then hid my wings as i began to run while looking for Fumikage.

'He was at his school earlier, when i checked and asked his teacher, he's not there, I was also in the middle of my training, damn it' I thought as i was already soaking wet from the rain.

I ran to the park on where Fumikage and his friends usually played after school and i saw the familiar little figure

"KAGE!!" I yelled as I caught the attention of my little brother and a male who had a pair of vermilion wings.

"Big Sis!" I panted as I stopped in front of the both of them then bowed a couple of times as I apologized and thanked him.

"Hey, it's okay, no need to apologize and thank me so much".

I looked up at the male.

"I hope he didn't cause you so much trouble" I took out a wing while Kage came up to me and I shielded him quickly from the rain, so that he wouldn't get a cold in the morning.

"Nah, I was just jogging around here when i saw him sitting on a bench all alone over there" he pointed at the bench that was beside a tree then he looked at me from top to bottom and he immediately averted his eyes while a blush was dusted over his cheeks.

"What's wrong?" Then I noticed that my bra was visible as my white sleeveless shirt was really really soaked.

I blushed and quickly took out my other wing as I covered my body with it.

I apologized and thanked him again, I picked up and carried Kage then flew away quickly before the male could say anything else.

3 more years later....

March 12....

Narrator's POV

"She's already finished?!"

"What?!"

"Could she be the youngest Pro Hero that the world has ever seen?!"

"She has passed every test, every training, and she also finished her studies! This is amazing!"

"She had already made appearances beside Pro Heroes, especially All Might, so she'll be recognized easily!"

"She should get out there and give her official debut! What are we waiting for?!"

"She's here".

Night Heroine: Falcon