Injuries and Missions|7

A week later....

At the HPSC HQ....

I knocked on the door and went inside the room "My Superiors, i came to-" My eyes widened when i then spotted Hawks "report....".

I cleared my throat and faced the men in suits in front of me who i call superiors "The plan didn't go mostly as planned but it was a success" I reported as i knew Hawks was listening beside me "We have another mission for you".

At the HPSC HQ....

"Falcon! You're severely injured!" "I'm fine, these are minor to me, don't worry about me, now excuse me" i kept walking to the meeting room but i kept on stumbling until my side had hit a wall as i winced in pain.

"Princess..? W-What are you....? You're severely injured!" "I'm fine, Hawks, get out of my way...!" I winced again then lightly pushed Hawks out of my way and kept on walking until i made it.

Despite the fact that I had made a trail of blood, covered in cuts and bruises as my blood kept dripping down, i knocked and opened the door quickly, trying not to waste any more time "My Superiors, I'm here to report".

I woke up and quickly sat up "Morning Princess" I quickly spotted Hawks, sitting down on a chair beside my Hospital bed...? I looked around "You're in the Hospital, Sweets" Hawks kissed my cheek.

"How did i end up here...?" I looked at Hawks "You fainted on your side after you 'reported' about your mission" my eyes widened "How long was i out?".

"2 weeks, the doctor told me that you'll be discharged the day after tomorrow if you wake up today" Without hesitation, I quickly removed everything that the doctors and nurses placed on my body.

"D-Dove..! You should get some rest! The Doctors recommends it!" Hawks said as i saw Riki sitting beside my Hero Costume and a couple of ration bars, i quickly got out of the hospital bed.

"I'm fine" I told as i ripped off all of the bandages while walking over to the curtains and closing them,i took off my hospital gown and put on my Hero Costume except my hat and coat then i put on my coat, fixed my hair and put on my hat.

"You still need to recover-" "Like i said, I'm Fine, i still have work to do" I interrupted Hawks as I turned around and walked up to him "I'll be fine, don't worry, i can take care of myself" "You better be" Hawks stared "Now i have to go" "Be careful" "Can't promise you that but I'll try".

"Mission and after Mission, you keep getting yourself hurt!"

"1" I counted as i knocked one of the villains unconscious.

"You need to recover-"

"2"

"Honey, is this what you've been eating..?"

"3" I counted while taking out 3 villains at once with my feathers as they hit their heads on the wall to make them go unconscious.

"Falcon! You're severely injured!"

"4"

"Big Sis..? Why are you hurt..?"

"5" I took out the rest with my feathers as I plucked out two of my largest feathers while the leader kept trying to stop me but kept on failing.

"It's over" I spoke as I sliced off both of his arms which were the main source where his quirk comes out of and knocked him out as blood dripped out of where his arms once were while a pool of blood formed under him, his clothes were stained by his own blood, i panted as Riki flew onto my shoulder "Let's go report".

At the HPSC HQ....(Yes,Again)

The people who are working for my superiors, kept on worrying about me even though i told them that i was fine countless times, this time, i was able to walk properly despite my injuries, my pain tolerance kept getting higher after countless of missions.

"You told me that you'll be more careful" I looked up at Hawks who had his eyes narrowed "And I didn't make that a promise, i only said that I'll try, besides, I'm still in one piece" I walked past Hawks and entered the room.

At Home...

"Hawks, i told you that I'm fine" Hawks sighed while bandaging both of my arms and legs then placed bandaids on the cuts that was on my face.

"You told me that countless times already" Hawks said while he sat beside me on my bed "You've been to countless of missions already, it's time that you should take a break from Hero work and rest".

I averted my eyes and ignored his words then the next thing i knew was that Hawks was now sitting beside me, I averted my eyes "How about we go for a night stroll, Sounds good?" I looked back at Hawks and I nodded.

"Go change, I'll wait for you" I walked up to my closet and went inside as i closed and locked the door behind me, i took off my clothes and changed into a black long sleeve hoodie that said "MOON" on the front and jeans, after that, I went out of my closet then i saw Hawks smile.

"Beautiful" Hawks commented, I blushed "Want me to carry you?" I raised a brow "If you mean by flying, I have wings—" "Then hold on tight" Hawks said as he picked me up bridal style then flew out of my balcony.