Results|4

"What are you doing here,Hawks?" I asked as i gave him a glare "The REAL question is,what are YOU doing out here at this hour,princess?" He retorted.

"It's none of your business and i told you to stop calling me that" I growled, glaring at him.

"You two know each other?" Fuyumi asked while pointing at Hawks then at me.

"Yeah! We had our first date yesterday and she's my girlfri—" "It went horrible and I don't wanna see him again" I pushed his face away.

"Don't listen to her,Fuyumi,she just doesn't want to admit it,so how about a second date?" "No,annoy me all you want but you're not getting a second date or anything from me".

"Ouch,looks like someone got rejected" Fuyumi laughed at Hawks "Hmmm....then why don't you two go on a date instead? You both know each other" I asked.

"O-Oh no,no,no,Hawks and i are just friends, besides, I'm actually into someone else" my mouth looked like an 'o' "Welp,i better go now,get some sleep,Princess!" Hawks flew away as the police arrived.

At the HPSC....

"Falcon, please do reconsider" "My final answer is no,I'm not getting into a quirk marriage with him,there are a lot of women that can make a better partner for Hawks" "Then we'll test that" "Test what..?" I asked.

"This August,we'll be getting 100 random women in here to take a test,both practical and written,you will also be included,so let's have a deal" "I'm listening..." "If you pass, you'll say yes to the quirk marriage, date Hawks and bear a child, IF you fail then you're free from the marriage and if you try to do it on purpose,then you will have no other choice but to agree,deal?"

".....Deal.....".

August 24th

At the Night Sky Tower....

I petted Riki while i waited for the results "I hope that I didn't pass, I seriously don't wanna spend the rest of my life with that talkative birdbrain" I sighed and Mr. Sato came into my office after knocking thrice.

"Ma'am,your results are here" he walked up to me and gave me the envelope,i took it and opened it then I quickly read it as my eyes widened "Fuck..."

Falcon,

You had taken the test,both practical and written, The 99 women who had taken the same test, had barely passed both the written and practical tests. You had passed the tests perfectly,so therefore,you shall fulfill your side of the deal. Congratulations HP-F52, Tokoyami Y/n for passing the tests,Hawks had requested to see you again, at 3pm today, He will be picking you up.

-The Hero Public Safety Commission.

2:09 pm

Once i got home, i charged my phone and took a shower after a tiring villain attack, brushed my teeth and got out of my bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and my hair.

Making a bee line to the inside of my closet, took out my underwear and bra then put it on, it took me a while to decide what to wear, I shrugged and took out my black elbow sleeve skater dress.

I took off my towel and put on my dress then took out my black low heeled ankle strap sandal heels, I took my towels and hanged them to dry, i sat down on my vanity chair,dried and brushed my hair.

I went back to my closet and took out a white sling bag then put it on over my shoulder, i placed my wallet and handkerchief inside my bag,took off the charger from my phone and from the power socket,I placed my charger on my bed and placed my phone inside my bag as i began to walk back to my vanity.

Closing my bag and began to spray perfume all over my body but just the right amount, after that, i went downstairs "Hey Dad,Can you watch over Riki for me?" I asked "Sure Sweetheart,Be safe and have fun!" "Bye Dad!".

I left the house after I checked what time it was "Heyya Princess,ready to go?" "Just don't make me regret this again" i said as I walked up to him after closing the gate then i was picked up bridal style "You surely won't,Princess" Hawks said as he flew off.

"P-Put me down..! I can fly too y'know!" "Where's the fun in that? I wanted to do this on our first date but didn't get the chance, so i took this opportunity" Hawks said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he chuckled as he continued to fly.

Later....

Hawks placed me down on my feet once after we reached the ground "Hawks,Where are we?" "We're at Kasai Rinkai Park, so if we don't want to waste any more time,let's go" Hawks took out his hand "No holding hands, just lead the way, Hawks" I said as I frowned, Hawks chuckled and he started to walk while I followed him behind.