Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Lea's P.O.V.

As soon as I entered the liquor shop the scent of alcohol filled me and I immediately scrunched up my nose in distaste.

I never really liked alcohol, I only took a bit of vodka accidentally, well I drank it myself but it was a total accident.

I also may have had some wine and champagne, but that doesn't make me a huge fan of alcohol now does it?

I passed through a small corridor. There were three doors, all the same wooden brown and unlabelled.

Hate this.

One was on my right, the other on my left and one just in front of me.

A sorrowful scream pierced through the silenced corridor and I just ignored it even though I felt goosebumps coming. I knew he was going to kill so why should I be afraid.

I frowned in confusion and just opened the one in front of me, guess I should be straight. No pun intended.

And I was right, the door opened and revealed a horrifying sight which awkwardly did not terrify me, I mean I wanted to see this so why would I be scared. It wasn't scary just disturbing. No I don't support murder.

Toby's eyes, well let's just say Toby turned his head towards me, full attention going on me.. I know I shouldn't be here but whatever I couldn't stay away.

"Lea! What the hell? I told you to stay ou-"
"Toby! Look out!" I screamed at the top of my lungs cutting him off, there was a guy behind him holding a base ball bat aiming for Toby.

Toby luckily dodged just in time and missed his hit, slinging one of his hatchets to the man that was going to hit him's body.

His body sliced almost in half before he pulled it away and the dead body fell limp on the floor.

I watched in complete shock as he finished with the last person and walked over to the shelves filled with alcohol, he grabbed a few then threw them in his black backpack that was slung loosely on his shoulders.

I looked at his body in shock, he had killed him. Meaning he was dead. And that was both weird and amazing.

---------------

Toby and I had been drinking near a pond near the mansion. We were sitting at the pond with our naked foot dipped in the cold water, it was very calming.

Toby had managed to make me drink an entire can of beer and some vodka, which was a lot for me being only in grade 11.

Nah there were heavy drinkers in my class but I just choose not to drink.

But not tonight, even though I was sure to regret this in the morning I still yolo'd.

What worse could happen? My life already was the most weird and shittiest ever.

My brother is some sort of killing machine, I live with a tall freak currently who is also a killing machine that is babysitting me who is actually polite, and a childish strong as fuck other weird, cute and hot killing machine.

My life is filled with killing machines.

"You know, life sucks doesn't it?" I slightly slurred but managed.

He took a gulp of his drink and nodded towards my direction.

"It does more than anything else, but often there are people who make it better. Like you, you make life better." His voice was husky as he spoke in a beyond truthful tone that was hard to believe.

I made it better? He must be fucking me.

I blushed and chuckled "stop fucking with me asshole.." I slurred as my chuckling turned into a full blown laughter.

He chuckled at my reaction, "I'm not. Lea.." He looked into my eyes with his big, almost emerald green eyes that looked dark green in the night. "I love you, I honestly do. But I know you don't feel the same- and it's fine! It's okay cause I understand!" He yelled awkwardly as I tried to function what he said in my brain.

He said he liked you.

Oh.

"What?" I panicked, shocked.

"I said I understand if you don't feel the same. Lee It's fine, really. It's just that i've been feeling so much- for you! And it makes me feel just ugh! It makes me feel something I haven't felt in years and it's great but at the same time it sucks- because you know it's the memories and no one can help me get through it."

I stared at him in adoration, he said that he loved me. I loved him, but I thought that he never loved me cause we used to barely hang out but it seems different now.

"No Toby it's actually the other way round. I love you, but I thought you didn't because you made it seem like the kiss we shared was nothing to you while to me it meant everything." I came out as brave as I could, without slurring even once. I just hope this wont be forgotten tomorrow.