Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Lea's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to be greeted with a lick to my cheek, a very wet lick to my cheek which Luna had given me. Luna is my demonic cat, the cat I apparently must have because of ruling the creepy pasta world. I had never seen Lucifers cat, but I guess he did have one. He had to have had one. The curtains were, thank heavens closed, the way I wanted them to be. Everyone knew that I hated my curtains open, even if it was a small crack. I stretched in my king sized bed, laying on my side and dropping Luna over in the process. It felt powerful to be zalgo, but also depressing. I could never go out or have any contact with anyone. Only my servants, one of them being Toby which I was secretly dating. No one knew and if they would Slendy would immediately take actions. Being zalgo means that you cannot treat your servants highly, you cannot date or have any friends unless its a long distance relationship or friendship.

Well i'm glad the fear of killing went away as soon as the role was passed down to me otherwise I don't know if I could handle killing at all. Killing was a must for a Zalgo. You would also feel an urge to kill every now and then, even if you didn't want too. I had soon learned that every pasta felt that urge to kill, but for a Zalgo it would be stronger. A stronger feeling, one you couldn't avoid. Being evil came with the role, and to be honest I'd do anything to not be Zalgo. Anything.

Most people fear me and that is exactly what I hate, I'm not that bad of a person so why, why do they fear me. I'm not going to kill them! It's just all too depressing.. Too depressing. Too depressing to live.
To depressing to be me.