= 35 =

Her mind is registering the fact that she's in a foreign bedroom, hugging some foreign man as her brain goes into overdrive trying to figure out how she got herself in this situation in the first place. Her hand is squeezing something solid and she slowly looks up, trying to see who is the person who's currently hugging her tight. When she looks at his face, only then she comes to a realization.

Oh right, yesterday happened.

Danbi's movement doesn't make San stir as his eyes are still tightly shut, and even as she tries to wriggle free from his hold he holds on firmly. She lightly taps his cheeks but he only mumbles in his sleep, and his grip around her doesn't loosen. She tries to wriggle her body again, trying to see whether she can escape his hold so that she can go freshen herself up, but it seems that he has a habit of hugging something tightly in his sleep a little bit too much.

"Choi San," she utters slowly. "It's already morning."

"Hmm," he mumbles.

"I need to shower and get ready. We have to get back this morning."

His eyelids flutter slowly, opening them as he takes in his surrounding. His forehead slightly creases when he sees Danbi in his arms, trying to remember why he's hugging the prime minister's daughter and has woken up to her beside him. After a few blinks, he chuckles.

"What's so funny this early in the morning?"

"I forgot what we did yesterday," he admits. "I was so confused on why I was hugging Bae Danbi." He expects her to get mad but instead, she chuckles along with him.

"Honestly I was confused too. I thought everything was a dream when I woke up and I was hugging a dude. Never in my life."

"We're sounding as if we were both drunk and forgot everything that we did yesterday."

"Well it was a long day yesterday." She rolls away from him as he loosens his grip and leans against the headboard. "I thought I was just going to Choi San's house for some lunch, but instead I got confessed to and woke up to your face."

Still sleepy, he drawls as he leans against the headboard too beside her, "What a face to wake up to, am I right?"

"Right." She tilts her head to the side as she looks at him before a slight smile comes to her. "You were cute when you were a baby. You looked so small."

"Babies are supposed to be small, silly." He bumps his head against Danbi's. "I know that you said you never wanted babies but don't tell me that you've never seen one."

She shrugs. "Maybe I never did."

He sighs. "I wonder if the cockroach is still there."

"And if it is?"

"I need to find a saviour since this person beside me is also afraid of flying cockroaches." He stretches his body and yawns, but plops back down on the bed before pulling Danbi together with him. "I want to say 5 more minutes but I feel like we would sleep much longer than that."

"You go and sleep," she groans. "I want to shower."

"I can't," he whines. "I need to hug something while I sleep."

"Then go and hug a pillow, you weirdo."

"But I like hugging you, I feel all warm inside," he says, repeating the words she said to him the first time they hugged. "Like you said, hugging another person makes you feel all warm inside." But then he pulls back slightly, studying her face. He sounds slightly pouty, "Do you always hug Hongjoong or Mingi?"

"Sometimes," she replies, not realizing how San's pout has grown a few inches longer. "Like we would just randomly hug each other."

"But what makes me different?"