Mistletoe

"Hey, so are you guys staying here for Christmas?"Tony asked, sitting down beside Andrea. Poppy, Andrea, Tony and I had just finished charms class, where Professor Flitwick asked us to sign our names if we were to stay during the holidays.

"I'm not, my parents are bringing me and my brothers on the Russians mountains to ski"Andrea said grinning.

"Lucky ass"we all grumbled, and she blushed slightly.

"Henry said he would teach Peneloppe and I how to snowboard"she added.

"Hopefully Peneloppe doesn't do well during snowboard lessons"I muttered and we all laughed.

"I'm going home too"Poppy said, "We're going to go visit my mum's parents in Germany"

"I'm also going home, I'm pretty sure mum and dad were planning some expedition to bring Dean and I on"Tony said. They all looked at me, expecting some answer from me.

"Well, I'm going home too, but it won't be as exciting as what all of you have planned. It'll just be me and my mum."I said shrugging, and they all looked at me sympathetically. I looked away. I hated that. Whenever people learnt who my dad was, they either gave me a look of disgust, fright, or sympathy. I hated the looks of sympathy the most. It made me feel weak and fragile, when I wasn't.

"It's going to be alright Max. We're here for you"Tony said, Andrea nodding in agreement.

"I'm going to go take a walk"I muttered, and got up to leave.I walked the corridors, not having somewhere particular to go in my mind. Somehow, my feet lead me to Bill Weasley's office. I sight, and go in without knocking. He looked up from his paper work, his shirt unbuttoned a bit, and his hair messy. I felt myself blush.

"Can I help you?"he questioned, as I close the door behind me.

"I just wanted to say thanks, for saving me from getting raped by Wood"I said, shrugging like it was no big deal. "So now, I don't owe you anything"

"Well, where's the fun with that?"he asked, grinning. I rolled my eyes, and turned around to leave, but he suddenly got up and grabbed my wrist.

"There's something you could do for me"he said, and he magically made a small wrapped box appear, floating in between us. "Open it"

"What's this?"I asked suspiciously.

"You're Christmas present"

"I didn't think you gave presents to all your students Professor"I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Only the special ones"I felt his eyes on me, as I fumbled to open the present. As I open the present, I raise an eyebrow. It was a beautiful watch, with a rose band and golden needles.

"Thanks. Are you trying to tell me I need to be more punctual to your class?"I joked.

He laughed. "No, but that would be good too"I smacked him and he grinned more. "There's a second button on the side of your watch, so that if ever someone like Wood tries to get to you again, or anything happens, press it, and I'll be there as fast as possible"

I didn't know what to say. His gift was so thoughtful. I wondered if he was doing that just to keep his students safe.. or maybe for something else.

"Thank you"I breathed. Before he could answer, a mistletoe grew in between us.

"This is your doing isn't it?"I asked and he laughed.

"Of course not"he replied, but he still took a step forward, closer to me. I felt myself take a step back, only to hit the door. I was traped.

"Well.. thank you for the present Professor"I said, fumbling on my words. I looked up at his brown eyes, freckles that were sprinkled everywhere on his face. There was a fiery, passionate gaze when he looked at me.

"Merry Christmas Max"he growled huskily, and before I could reply, he slowly placed his lips on mine.

It felt like electricity was pumping through my veins, and sparks were being emitted between us. Uncertain, he takes a step back, afraid of my reaction.

"Don't stop"I muttered, and I laced my arms around his neck and pulled him against me again, so our lips could meet. His lips were softer then what I've expected. He seemed hungry for me as he pushed himself against me so that there were nothing, not even air, between us. I moaned softly as he I lift my legs and wrap them around his waist. I knew this wasn't right, it was wrong, and that if we were to be caught, we would be in serious trouble, especially him. But as he bit my lower lip to request entrance, I forgot about all my worries, and everything, even my own name..

"Why were you gone for so long? What were you up to?"Adrea asked suspiciously as I entered our dormitory.

"Oh, just wanted some fresh air"I said sitting down on my bed.

"For an hour?"Poppy asked "You almost went over curfew"

"Almost, but not quite"I smirked.

"You're blushing Max! You need to tell us what happened!"Andrea exclaimed and I sighed.

"I just wanted to wish some Professors a very Merry Christmas"I sighed, before closing my curtains for some privacy.