Please Read

Hey Everyone.. 

I want to start out by saying how much I've loved and appreciated the journey I've been through so far with all of you. I honestly never thought my stories would blow up this much, and it just blows my mind!

Because of this support, and how much you've all been in my life lately, I feel like I owe you all an explanation as to why I haven't been as active. I'm not one to share my personal life with even people that are close to me, but as I said before, you all deserve to know the truth. 

The truth is that I have someone, who is as close to me as a father, that is currently on the verge of death. It's been a roller coaster for me, and for the rest of my family, and definitely not something I would ever wish upon any of you. Because of this emotional roller coaster, it has been extremely hard for me to find inspiration to write, or even motivation, as all I'm concentrating on is seeing this person before it's too late (which is harder then usual, because of COVID-19)

I'm trying as much as I can to update both my stories, but like I said, it's been hard. As soon as I have enough for a new chapter, I'll make sure to update. 

I love all of you, and thank you so much for everything you've done so far.

~Rose xx