Henry Clearwater

"Max! Earth to Max!"Andrea called, waving a hand in front of my eyes. 

"Huh?"I asked, startled. 

"I was just telling you how my apparently perfect sister almost got expelled!"she exclaimed excitedly. 

"You know, I'm not too surprised. It was obvious she had something for him"Poppy said.

"What? What happened?"I asked, trying to sound confused, even though I saw what happened. 

"Well, Percy Weasley went to report his older brother Bill to the Headmaster, because he caught him and Penny snogging!"Andrea exclaimed. "And Dumbledore actually called my parents! I never saw them so mad before! But they discussed it, and she's getting detention for the rest of the year and all Hogsmeade trips banned!"

"Wait, Max, weren't you with Percy that night?"Poppy asked suspiciously.

I shrugged like it was nothing. "Yeah, but I barely saw anything because Percy started screaming. Anyways, is Professor Weasley getting expelled?"

"No, and that's the thing I don't understand"Andrea said, confused. "I thought it was against the rules to have an affair with a student"

"You are quite correct"Poppy said. I sight and take a deep breath of the cold air of January. No one was outside right now, except for a few aurors. It's only been a few days since that night, and I couldn't get that moment out of my head. For the first time ever, I skipped the first class of Ancient Runes, because I couldn't face him. A few times he tried to approach me in the hallways, but I always found ways to avoid him. However, it can't always go like this. I'll have to attend his class some day. 

"Hello ladies"came a male voice, and I turned to see Henry Clearwater coming to our direction. 

"Henry! Is mum and dad still here?"Andrea asked. 

"No, they left a couple hours ago. They wanted me to wish you a good return to school, and hope you don't follow your sister's foot"He seemed quite disappointed in Penelope as he lets out a low sight. "I'm not too surprised that Penny did something like that, but it's Bill that really surprised me"

"Why do you say that?"I questioned him. 

"Because, it's nothing like his usual behaviour.  In school, he was good, never broke any rules. And when I saw him on the train, he told me he finally found someone that he thinks might be the one. Now, if it was my little sister, he would've told me, but it wasn't. It was someone else"

"Wait, so he cheated on his girlfriend?"Poppy gasped. 

"Seems like it"Henry said. "And that's why it shocked me when I learnt about it. Because the Bill I know wouldn't of ever done that" We were all quiet for a few minutes. I processed this information. I wondered who this special girl was. A part of me wished it was me, but I knew better then to get my hopes up. 

"Alright, well, we better get back in Henry, it's starting to get cold"Andrea said.

"Wait a minute Andrea, I have something to ask your pretty friend"he said, glancing at me. I felt myself blush. 

"I told you to stop flirting with her!"Andrea snapped annoyed. 

"Max"he said, completely ignoring his little sister. "Will you go to Hogsmeade with me at the end of the month?"

"Uh, like, a date?"I asked, confused. 

"Yeah, you can call it that"he smirked. 

I felt all eyes on me and blushed even more. I thought of saying no, that I was in love with someone else. But reality hit me, and I knew that chance with Bill was long gone.