Orenda

Mos Eisley is a despicable city that harbors criminals of all kinds. If you can think of anything that slithers with corruptness or cheats a friend, it lives here. More than half the population is poor beyond definition, but the wealthy live like kings and queens.

The Hutts have continued to rule Tatooine for the past fifteen generations (though not officially). The worm-like creatures have been involved in numerous political scandals. Neither the Republic or the Empire ever cared for them, but always endured their influence, and the First Order does not dabble in their business either. Anything here is free game.

Truth be told, you'd always wanted to visit, mostly because of the stories. You didn't support the Skywalkers completely (aside from your rogue husband) but Anakin and Luke's home planet seemed like a place one only read in books.

One of the main things you'd wanted to experience was the flea market. There was a strip in the center of the city that was soley dedicated to trading and bartering with, honestly, whatever was deemed necessary. There are no credits used here in Tatooine or any sort of official tender; just random items to get by in a day-to-day life for pleasure or purpose.

You knew your current exile was a vicious situation, but there was an excuse to visit the flea market.

"We're very inconspicuous," you tell both the commander and the general. "We have to change our clothes."

Hux mulls over it. "Yes, I think I agree."

Kylo seems distant. He never wore anything but his sleep wear and armor but he knew the consequences of being caught. Tatooine was the farthest planet from Yanni and the extent of the First Order's rule, but bounty hunters were ruthless.

"They'd recognize your mask," you offer to Kylo again.

He reluctantly agrees. "Fine," he says.

You were currently dressed in "star destroyer" garb which was a black gown with long sleeves and heels.

You slip off your shoes. "Hux, you'll come with me. Kylo, you'll stay here."

"Since when are you in charge?" he replies, a cutting edge in his tone. You decide to ignore it.

"Because of your..." you pause, inspecting the knight from head to toe. "-distinct clothing."

"Hux is wearing a uniform," he shoots back.

"He's able to take off the jacket, right?" you look towards the ginger who is still lounging in the co-pilot's chair.

He clears his throat. "Yes."

"Good," you say. You toss your shoes to the other end of the shuttle; they hit the refresher door with a loud thud. "Take it off. We're running out of daylight."

Hux sighs and begins to shed his jacket.

Kylo walks towards you, his expression concerned. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"You know I'm able to take care of myself," you say.

"I do."

"Then trust me." You scan the cockpit. "Where's my blaster?"

Kylo retrieves the gun from the dashboard console. He drops it into your palm. "Don't hesitate."

You smirk. "I never do."