The Knights of Ren

There were six of them.

The first was the Monk. She was a short, Rubenesque woman with ice blue eyes – the kind of eyes that belonged more to an animal than a human being. Her name was Lyre and had apparently taken a vow of celibacy which wasn't a practice essential for the Dark Side.

As a monk, she kept the other knights in line, read scripts and scrolls, and was Snoke's right-hand-woman. She personally delivered all the news, having to do with the knights and their missions, to Snoke before Kylo was even allowed. Lyre didn't do much fighting, but when she did, her enemy sustained heavy damage due to her special ability to ruin one's nervous system entirely.

The second was the Sniper – Sim. Sim was tall and wiry with bruised knuckles and heavy arms. She had a grip on her blaster that no one in the galaxy could muster. The Sniper was focused and deadly but she had a ribald sense of humor and a cracked sense of sanity.

Sim was known as somewhat of a sylph, however – a spirit of the air. She hid in high towers and low nests, just to end her target's life as swiftly and as dry as the jokes she cracked. Sim might be the most dangerous of the six if it weren't for...

The Heavy. While Sim was deadly in high places, Kea was as terrifying as a rabid nexu. His moves weren't calculated – not really, even as much as he would have you believe. Kea might as well have learned to fight blindfolded, but his damage was significant enough to allow for a closed coffin.

His weapon of choice was his battle axe, which was a rather substantial weapon made of iron and saber. The weapon, made with his own hands and through extensive training, proved that his strength was limitless compared to his stealth, which was awful in itself. (Kea wore bulky robes and boots so thick they were comparable to the core of Naboo.)

Then there was the Armory (by the name of Delia), who rarely ever took off her helmet, but when she did, it wasn't at all what you'd expect. A head of flowing, silken, blonde hair falls to the ground when the Armory's flat-nosed mask is removed.

The Armory is in charge of carrying miscellaneous gear and weaponary – not just for herself but for the other knights as well. Even in battle was it Delia's job to pass on grenades and back-up sabers to her comrades. She was expected to gain strength in her legs more than anything – Delia was more or less the caravan and did a lot of running on the battlefield because of it.

The Rogue is more challenging than anyone would like to admit, because she's Snoke's favorite (aside from Kylo, of course), and therefore carries a false sense of importance because of it. Yuna's eyes are shaped like dark almonds, and her mouth curls into a wicked grin when she wants it to.

Yuna is your least favorite. She doesn't have a job more important than the rest, yet her heightened ability to nag incessantly at the other Knights (on the rare occasion of which you've joined them in conversation) is limitless. She does carry around a three pronged saber which glows red, but Snoke's reason for favoring her was still a mystery.

You greet them two hours after you'd spoken to Kylo. The six of them walk down the ramp shoving against one another in good humor, as though the deadly battle they're about to participate in is a hunting party. They whoop and holler, chuckle at jokes you can't hear, and stumble gracelessly onto the earth.

You cross your hands in front of you, long and grey skirt flowing in the breeze behind you. The sun reflects against Delia's stout mask and blinds you as she grows near.

All six of them halt their laughter in your presence, stopping abruptly to nod their heads in submission at their master's only true confidant.

"Knights of Ren," you begin in your most political tone. "Welcome to Baleine."

"Wait..." says Kea, hands steepled at his fuzzy chin. "You mean to recruit someone else even with us here?"

You nod, crossing your arms against your chest. The seven of you have gathered around one another in the Ichor in order to formulate a plan. In the corner, BB chats animatedly with the Knights' astro-droid, R2-Z1, who is also matte black, but his personality is less vivacious than BB's.

Kea (The Heavy) hovers above the group in his heavy armor and toting his battle axe which is hitched at his side. He's the most talkative; he continues to speak up as you begin to, which is more than you can say for the rest of them.

"The Bruler Squad is familiar with the inner workings of our government and the mechanisms of our technology. They could run around this planet blindfolded when the six of you haven't ever stepped foot on Baleine," you tell him pointedly.

Yuna clears her throat. "How do you know that?" she snarks.

You turn your head to her wiry frame, eyes pierced into hers. "Because I know everything about you," you reply.

And you do. Kylo's informed you of their past – every inch of their history has been revealed to you through snippets of conversations in the blackness of the night.

Yuna stares back you, just as icily.

"Ambassador," pipes in The Monk, Lyre, who is sweeter than the rest. "Will you be joining us in the fight?"

You find yourself smiling at her. "Yes, Lyre. When the time comes."

She grins and it's wicked – this surprises you. "Excellent," she chirps.

Yuna slumps. "How do we know where to find them? You haven't heard from them in years."

"I've pin-pointed their location in a village called Hannai, located on the outskirts of the capital. There we should be able to extract information from the villagers on their whereabouts," you reply.

Kea pipes in again. "How would the villagers know where they are?"

You sigh, shifting your weight on the other leg. "The Bruler Squadron are legends in Baleine – even heroes. They're not exactly anonymous."