1

Hey! Hi! Welcome to this book! I want to let you know that this book comes from another timeline from the other book. (If you haven't read the last book then I recommended you read it.) It will have somethings in that book in here like reference or ships. Also, from the game Sonic Forces will be mention in this book as well. I had this idea in mind when I was making another book called One-shots. However, the idea went into a story book so why not I share it here and see you guys reaction. I'm going to stop talking/giving you guys information instead of telling you guys that Shadow loves you. I hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

I walked out of my house, closing and locking my door behind before I go on my day. I was wearing a (f/c) sweater and blue jeans with a pair of grey shoes. I checked on my friends, say hello or having conversation with them, and help them with their problems. I walked into the flowers shop and picked up a bunch of random colorful flowers. I paid the lady and went into the center of town where people are surrounding the memorials of the fellow soldiers who died in the war. The war to gain their independence back by Eggman. Many names were written on the memorials stones and surrounded by people with flowers in hand. I walked up to the stones see people turning their heads to spot me. They all started to whisper when I walked pass. "Is that one of the commanders?" "That's the commander who help people in the war." "It's the famous (Y/n)." "She's friends with Sonic and the others." I kneed down onto both knees and put my flowers down onto the concrete. I closed my eyes letting the sounds around me disappear. 'It's been three years when the war started.'

Three years ago...

I was with Tails when Eggman decided to attack us. I got the citizens out in time when Sonic came to the rescue. Eggman then behold his super weapon to us. Infinite. His summon clones of Shadow, Chaos, Metal Sonic, and Zavok. Infinite flew down onto the ground and Sonic quickly ran towards him. Infinite moved quickly, avoided the attack from Sonic. "Whoa! This guy is faster than Sonic!", Tails said. Him and I were hiding behind the rumble from the previous attack. Infinite threw a blast at Sonic which he moved out of the way and jump up to kick him but Infinite grab Sonic and threw him into a nearby building. Sonic felled down and rumble went on top of him. I went to help Sonic up, "No wait! It's something else. Gotta scan and figure this out", Tails pulled out his gadget. Infinite threw another blast at me and Sonic. Sonic and I moved out of the way of the blast. Zavok start charging towards Sonic and attacks him with his punches. Sonic went to attack Infinite but kept being attack by the others. "What are you? How are you doing--", Sonic was cut off by Infinite's kick in the back. "Tails! I need to know what's going on with this guy!", Sonic said while getting up. "I'm trying, Sonic, but these readings are all messed up! They don't make any sense!", Tails explained while I saw Sonic repeatedly get beat up by Infinite. "Running out of time here, Tails", Sonic said while getting beat up by the others. Finally, the last kick from Infinite landed Sonic to the ground, unable to get up. I ran towards him but stopped by Infinite who stand between me and Sonic. "(Y/n) get out of there!", I heard Tails said. I stared at Infinite, "What are you?", I asked. "I'm the strongest creature on this planet", he spoke to me. "Infinite! We only need Sonic. Not the weak friends of his", Eggman said. I took this chance to grab Tails and run. A regret that still lingers in me.

Knuckles, Blaze, and I became the main commanders of the Resistance. We planned attacks, have escape route for the citizens, and supplies drops. Amy was our communication girl who deals with technology. She said she learned her knowledge from Tails. Silver goes on missions on either attacks or protect the innocents. Cream was a medical nurse and works on the injured people. Shadow is either helping me on supplies runs or attacking Eggman's forces. Rouge is our spy from the inside.