7

Ok before this story starts. This story is a dream so don't worry about it. This event did happen but from other timelines. I'm using the song and the ending from the animation. The original got deleted but I found the person who created. Credits to koechiakj777 who made the animation. Someone will mention this dream later in the story so if you get confused don't worry. An explanation will be mentioned later on. I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Also I wanted to take a break on writing, so I started drawing. So, I made this, and I didn't know what to draw for you guys character. Some of you guys may have different types of animals you are in this story. For example, a hedgehog, bunny, fox, etc. SO....I drew one of those people who are grey, didn't drew any ears, fur, just the clothes and what you guys face looks like. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

WARNING: This chapter mentions blood, gore, death, suffering, death, favorite characters dying, did I mention death already? This chapter isn't met to be for kids over 13.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Dreamland Starts]

Stay low.

Soft, dark, and dreamless,

Far beneath my nightmares and loneliness.

A new gravestone was settled down. Many fresh flowers covered the gravestone. You could hear everyone sobbing or just being silent. Close friends, allies, people that supported him surrounded his grave.

Rest in Peace

Sonic the Hedgehog

June 23, 1991 - September 7, 2010

   "A True Hero and A Wonderful Friend"

Everyone was devastated by his sudden death. One took it hard unlike the others. That person would be Amy. She couldn't stop crying when they opened the casket to see him. She ran up to his lifeless body and put herself on top of him. Knuckles and I had to pull her off when it was time for the others to see him. They said their goodbyes to him and it was time to bury him underground. Amy again ran towards him but didn't get on top of him this time. She just looked at him with tearful eyes, kissed him on the lips, and whisper something to him. She then walked towards me, put her head on my shoulders, and started to whisper to me. 

"It's all my fault."

"It's my fault he's dead."

"Why wasn't it me?"

I hate me,

For breathing without you.

I don't want to feel anymore for you.

I put down my flowers on Sonic's grave. Tears forming in my eyes again. Amy was beside me, ready to put her's down. I moved out of the way and she put her flowers down. I then heard her scream in sadness. I looked at her, she was on her knees, crying in her hands, begging for him to come back. I kneel down to hug her, she hugged back, and we both started to cry together.

Grieving for you,

I'm not grieving for you.

Nothing real love can't undo,

Knuckles, Rouge, Cream, and I were in Amy's house. She hadn't come out for couple of days after Sonic's funeral. "She blames herself for his death", I explained, "Eggman shot a laser. That laser was meant to hit her. Instead Sonic took the hit for Amy. He didn't know he risked his life for her. The laser hit his heart which cause him to die instantly". I looked at Rouge and Knuckles, "Why do you need to leave then?", Rouge asked. "This wasn't supposed to happen. Sonic being dead is a mistake. I'm going to fix it. I know how to fix this mess", I looked at Cream who was walking upstairs, "She needs to be alone right now". Knuckles and Rouge looked up to see Cream walking towards Amy's room. Amy had trapped herself in her room after the funeral. Cream opened the door, but Knuckles closed it back up without making a noise. Knuckles shook his head, "She needs to be alone", Cream cried quietly. He carried her downstairs where me and Rouge were watching. "When are you coming back?", Rouge asked. "I don't know... Maybe two months", I looked at Knuckles putting Cream down, "I need you guys to keep an eye on her. She's not stable yet. She still needs time to get herself together". Cream's eyes were covered in tears, "We'll be keeping an eye on Amy?", Cream asked to Knuckles. "Yeah", Knuckles looked at Cream before looking at me again, "Good luck on your mission (Y/n)".