12

Rose pov

"Amy~", I sang once again to her, "Believe me what I'm going to say too you. You can't hide the facts away forever." I looked at Dot and Sally who were fighting Sonic and Infinite. Amy ran towards me with her hammer ignoring me. I dodge every attack from her hammer. "You can't hide the fact that you were the one who spawned Dot and Sally. Them being free from the chains of hell; they went on a killing spree. They killed everyone you know, your family, your friends including poor (Y/n) who was trying to bring back Sonic for your sake!", I rant towards Amy's mistake in one of the last timeline. I grabbed the tip of the hammer before it could of hit me in the head. I saw Amy filled with tears and anger. I smiled but soon fade when Dot's body flew towards me. I saw it coming so I moved away from the impact.Dot went between Amy and I before Sonic was in front of Amy protecting her from me. "I still don't understand why you still protect her Sonic? She's the reason why (Y/n) doesn't allow anyone to touch her spell books anymore", I pointed at the two of them. "She was trying to bring me back to life. She--", I cut him off, "(Y/n) was already doing that but had to stop because guess what? Two strongest demons were killing all of her friends". I stomped the floor/roof and cracked under me. 'I'm piss off.' "(Y/n) believe in Amy. She believed in her that she could wait and let go of you. To move on of your sudden death caused by Doctor Eggman. No...", I shook my head, "She stole (Y/n) Tuwer from her house, cast the spell that she still well remember, and spawned these two".Sally jumped on Sonic, Dot attacked Amy from behind leaving me with Infinite. He was fighting with Sally, but she rather fight Sonic than him. Which I don't judge her doing, after all he's weak. He charged towards me, "Still want to fight me? Why not join me instead of helping Eggman? Last chance...", I looked deep in his eyes. "As if I want to be a puppet of yours", he kicked in my side. I did a flip before landing on my feet, "FINE! DIE WITH THEM!", I yelled at him. I went charging at him, "I'm not dying anytime soon", I heard him said. 

(Y/n) pov

I groan in pain, 'What happened? Where am I?' I slowly opened my eyes to see rubble around me. My cheek was on the cold platform, my left side of my body is laying on the cold floor. I stayed in this position to look around. 'Am I under the rubble?' There was broken pieces of a castle everywhere in this small space. I heard a sound of water running. I pushed myself off the cold platform and spot a small river next to me. I sat up, covering my head with my hands when a joint of pain went to my head. I spotted something in front of me. I peaked into my hands, "Shadow!?", I whispered. His eyes were closed and looked like he was unconscious. He was surrounded in rubble with his leg under some metal rods. He was laying on his left side with his hands beside his head. I looked around the small space and saw a small waterfall between two rocks. I looked at the small river next to me to realized it was rising. I got up, ignoring my body that was aching in pain. I slowly made my way to him and shook his body. He made groaning sounds but wasn't waking up. "Shadow! Please! Wake up! We need to get out of here", I shook his body more violently. 

His eyes shot wide opened, he grabbed hold on my wrists, and pulled me on the other side of him. My eyes widened, full of shock on the position were in. I was underneath him, his eyes staring deep into mine. "S-S-Shadow?!", I stuttered, felt my cheeks turn red. His eyes widened, "(Y/n)?!" He let go of my hands, sat up, and pulled me into a hug. His hands wrapped around my waist and had his head on my shoulder. I felt my cheeks get hotter. I smiled and hugged back by wrapping my arms around his neck. I put my head on his shoulder to hear the water smashing in the background. We stood like that before I felt my skirt getting wet. I looked down to see the water had rose up higher. I let go of Shadow, "Shadow we need to get out of here! The water is rising!" He let go of me, I stood up and tried to help him up. "Shit! I'm stuck!", Shadow told me.