two

"Beomgyu i swear i didnt noticed him before" soobin said walking around his office.
"I tried to told you something about him but you wont listen, its not my fault" beomgyu replied back.
"What?! When?!" Soobin stops walking around and looked at beomgyu.
"When he was a new employee, i tried to talk to you about him because he told me everything about himself but you wouldnt listen" beomgyu replied again. And all he got was silence. Soobin was speechless.
"I know what you're thinking. Yes, he became my friend. Thats why i became close to taehyun" beomgyu added.
"Then can you tell me something about him that he told you??? Please???" Soobin begged because he wanted to know more about yeonjun.
"*sigh* well, first of all and the most important of all... he's innocent" beomgyu said with a serious tone.
"You've got to be kidding me beomgyu. He's older than me-"
"I know he's older than you, but trust me, he's more innocent than you" beomgyu cutted him out. Soobin just chuckled and taking it as a joke, but deep inside him, he believes beomgyu that yeonjun is innocent. He just doesnt know he believes it.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in!" Soobin shouted thrn widen his eyes when he saw who was at the door.
"Hello sir choi, hello beomgyu. I have finished all the paperworks that i need to finish sir. I was wondering if i can go home now?" Yeonjun bowed and looked at soobin. Yeonjun's eyes has the eyes of an innocent boy. Now soobin believes beomgyu.
"O-oh ofcourse yeonjun. You can go home" soobin stuttered.
"Thank you sir" yeonjun smiled and bowed one last time before he went out of the office.

"His e-eyes..." soobin spoke and quickly covered his mouth when he realised what he said.
"I told you he's innocent. His eyes tells him that he's innocent" beomgyu answered back at soobin.
"Whatever" soobin replied and rolled his eyes

Soobin was about to say something when the door opened revealing taehyun.
"Hello sir choi, can i excuse beomgyu hyung for a minute? I need to tell him something" taehyun asked making beomgyu blush and soobin smirk.
"Ofcourse taehyun. Take your time with beomgyu" soobin replied and pulled beomgyu to taehyun. Then not so long, the two wasnt with him anymore making him sigh and remembered yeonjun and his innocent eyes.

"Ugh why are you making me want you choi yeonjun?!" He shouted. Thankfully no one heard him.

————————————————————————————————

I think i smell some taegyu moments😳😳😳