eight

"Am i really that innocent to know something dirty about some thing?"

○○○

Soobin was afraid what yeonjun will say to him but f it. He'll say the truth.
"Yes hyung. You're too innocent to know something dirty. You dont want to get your innocence taken away... right?" He said making yeonjun pout which he found cute.
"Ugh! I dont wanna take my innocence away but at the same time i wanna take it away!" Yeonjun said almost a bit angry but he controlled his anger.

"I'll help you take it awa- i mean you really dont wanna take it away hyung. Thats one of your charming points" soobin said shutting his mouth.
'Thats kinda gay' Yeonjun thought.
"But i wanna experience not being innocent~" yeonjun whined.
"*sigh* your going to regret it if your innocence is taken away" soobin warned.
"But im 21 years old. Im even older than you! Yet im more innocent than you" yeonjun fought.
"Yes hyung. You may be older than me, BUT YOUR MORE INNOCENT THAN A 15 YEAR OLD!" Soobin fought back.
"You dont understand soobin!" Yeonjun said
"What do you mean..."

"You. Beomgyu. And taehyun knows that knowledge you three dont want to tell me because im too 'innocent'. I feel like im being left out soobin! Even though im the oldest from the four of us, im treated like a baby because of my 'innocence'. Its not like i didnt like being treated like that, i just... dont like it that you three has the knowledge i dont know because im 'innocent' and i dont even know a single thing about that knowledge" yeonjun said looking at soobin directly into his eyes.

"You mean you want to know something about that knowledge?..." soobin said biting his lips secretly to prevent from smirking.

"Yes! Even just a little detail. I'll accept it" yeonjun replied.

"Fine... i'll teach you something... but dont tell anyone-"

"Yes, i wont tell a single word to anyone"

"Before i teach you..." soobin became silent.

"There is something that i'll remove from you..."

"And whats that?"

"Umm... y-your __-card (ya know what i mean)" soobin said looking down but yeonjun lifted his chin up to face him.

"Sure" yeonjun said

————————————————————————————————

Happy birthday hueningkai!!! Lets wish him a happy b-day everyone♡♡♡ and also

Happy birthday hueningkai!!! Lets wish him a happy b-day everyone♡♡♡ and also... dont forget to leave a vote, thank chu <3

P.s looks like the real 'part' will be close Voleenyaw and Aira_Sofea135