eleven

A/n: hello! Im sorry for not updating so long 😖 i hope you'll enjoy this chapter! Luv u ♡♡♡♡

"Yeonjun" a voice startled yeonjun who was packing his things and ready to go home. He looked at his back and saw a bunny- i mean he saw soobin.
"Yes... soobin?" He asked lowering his voice down to the part where he say's soobin's real name and not sir choi.
"I was wondering if i can drive you home? I maybe miss hyuka and i wanted to visit him too... if thats okay?" Soobin looked down face becoming red. Yeonjun chuckled and answered sweetly.
"Sure! Im fine with it"
"Yay! Lets go" soobin helped yeonjun with his things and guided him to soobin's car.

Some time later, they arrived at yeonjun's home. Yeonjun then guided soobin into the house where he saw hyuka playing with seokjin.
"Ah yeonjun. You're back. And i see, you brought sir choi with you" seokjin said making soobin blush and yeonjun smile not knowing what seokjin really ment.
"Please mr. Kim, just call me soobin" soobin said politely.
"So you should call me jin hyung too" seokjin said making soobin nod

"Junnie hyung!!" Hyuka cheered and went to hug yeonjun. Yeonjun just smiled and carried hyuka showing him to soobin.
"Hyuka, meet soobin" he said
"Hello mr. Soobin hyung" hyuka cheered making soobin show his bunny smile.
"Hello hyuka" he said. Meanwhile seokjin whispered something to yeonjun making him give hyuka to soobin for a bit.
"I'll be back" yeonjun said and went out of the house with seokjin.

"Is he your boyfriend? Are you a thing?" Seokjin suddenly asked. But yeonjun kept silent.
"Yeonjun answer me. I know what happened, taehyun told me. Now say it" seokjin added looking at yeonjun. Yeonjun sighed.
"Well umm... no, we are'nt a thing. He's not my boyfriend" yeonjun said silently but seokjin can hear it.
"Well, you need to talk to him yeonjun. He cannot just take away your innocence/v-card like that. Besides, i know you like him" seokjin teased, and yeonjun just nodded.

"I'll try" yeonjun added.

(Time skip)

"Yeonjun hyung i need to go. I'll see you at work tomorrow okay?" Soobin said and kissed yeonjun's cheek making the older blush.
"Okay"

"Bye bye soobin hyung!!!" Hyuka said while looking at the car who was slowly fading away in the darkness.
"Time for bed hyuka" yeonjun said. (Uh they already had dinner okay)

————————————————————————————————

I forgot to tell you y'all, i changed my homescreen into this ↑↑↑

Again sorry for not updating :(