seven

"What does beomgyu mean by 'when will you take his innocence'?" Yeonjun asked.

○○○

"Oh thats n-nothing hyung" taehyun said trying to sound real as possible because even though yeonjun is really innocent, he can figure out if someone is lying or not.
"No your definetely lying taehyun" he said looking at taehyun, then looking at soobin and beomgyu.
"Come on, why wont you three tell me what it means?!" He asked starting to get a bit irritated.
"Hyung... you're too innocent" beomgyu said making yeonjun sigh and pout but nodding anyways.
"I wish i wasnt innocent" yeonjun said and went back to eating. Thankfully taegyu sighed in relief because yeonjun shrug his thoughts off. But soobin was a bit uncomfortable because he cant concentrate on his food. He was busy thinking what he can do when he takes yeonjun's innocence away.
'He wants to take his innocence away so badly huh? I can help him' soobin thought and smirked secretly but yeonjun noticed it.
"Soobin why are you smirking?" Yeonjun asked making taegyu look at soobin then beomgyu widening his eyes realising. While taehyun just sighed and being done with soobin, yeonjun and beomgyu.

Soobin was really panicking and couldnt think of what to say, but yeonjun's phone rang so yeonjun stopped questioning and picked the phone.
"Hello?" Yeonjun said.
'Junnie hyung!!!!' Hyuka spoke from the phone making yeonjun giggle and kill soobin for the 3rd time.
"Did seokjin hyung let you borrow his phone hyuka?" Yeonjun said and immediately got an answer from hyuka.
'Yup! He let me borrow his phone so i can talk to you' the little boy answered. Yeonjun chuckled and talked to hyuka longer.
"I need to go hyuka, hyung will see you when he goes home okay?" Yeonjun said.
'Okay... bye bye junnie hyung...' hyuka said.
"Dont be upset hyuka... bye" yeonjun replied and ended the call, not noticing he was looking at soobin while sighing making the taller a bit concern.

"Hyung's, me and taehyun need to go... dont do anything to yeonjun hyung yet soobin hyung" beomgyu said then whipered something to soobin before heading out the room with taehyun. Soobin just stood there blushing.
'Screw you choi beomgyu!!' He thought and went closer to yeonjun.
"You finished eating hyung?" He asked putting his arms at yeonjun's shoulders making the older flinch at the sudden action.
"U-uhm y-yea..." the older replied a bit flustered making soobin smirk.

"S-soobin?"
"Yes hyung?"

"Am i really that innocent to know something dirty about some thing?"

————————————————————————————————

He's so cute dont you think? 😳😳😳