♨nine♨

*cough* *cough* ya know what this means...

○○○

Soobin smirked and told yeonjun to sit on his lap. Yeonjun was confused but followed anyways, he just thought that maybe this is one of the actions because he often see's taehyun sitting on beomgyu's lap.
"Dont even dare try to let out a sound. You dont want someone to hear us dont you hyung?" Soobin said unbottoning the part of yeonjun's clothes that covers his collar bone. Yeonjun nodded.
'Such a clear skin that will soon be covered with marks' soobin thought and licked his lips, noticed by yeonjun. Soon enough, yeonjun felt a shiver inside his body when soobin kissed his neck. Then he felt pain when soobin started to suck on it.
"Ah! Soobin! I-it hurts" yeonjun said but soobin didnt stopped until he left a mark on yeonjun's collar bones.

"W-what did you just d-do..." yeonjun said. Soobin smiled.
"I marked you"
"What?"
"I left a mark on you"
"I know, but what is that called?"
"A (hickey) mark" soobin said secretly refusing to teach yeonjun. And ofcourse, the innocent yeonjun believed him.
"Interesting..." the older whipered then his eye's widen when he felt a pair of lips into his own. Well its none other than soobin's soft lips duh.
'Damn. Yeonjun taste sweet' soobin thought deepening the kiss by biting yeonjun's bottom lip. Yeonjun didnt know why soobin did that so he didnt opened/allowed soobin. Soobin thought another plan and slid his hands inside yeonjun's shirt making the older gasped a bit. Soobin then took the chance and slid his tounge inside yeonjun's cavern. Yeonjun made a sound.

"S-soobin..." yeonjun said... that made soobin turned on. Soobin pulled out catching their breath.

-uhh, time skip? I dont know much about whats happening so just let your wildest imagination imagine what happened :>-

Yeonjun was sweating painfully hard and whining in pain but its mixed with a little bit pleasure. Yup, he's still innocent. Soobin is refusing to teach him secretly. He doesnt want his yeonjunnie to be dirty 🌝🌚.

Meanwhile soobin was indeed full of pleasure in his body.
"Ugh! You're so t-tight" soobin said going harder until he hit yeonjun's sweet spot. How did he know? Easy, yeonjun made a loud sound (thankfully no one heard it).
"Soobin! Ah!" Yeonjun said holding into soobin's back scratching it a bit making soobin growl.
"Shh~ dont be too loud" soobin whispered to his ears making the older shiver.

Soobin kept hitting that spot. And finally its creating pleasure at yeonjun. After minute or so, yeonjun was feeling something inside his stomach, same as soobin.
"S-soobin, i feel something weird..." yeonjun said looking at soobin.
"Let it out" soobin said. Yeonjun obeyed and came. Then soobin came last. Soobin pulled out and smirked when he saw yeonjun who was laying on the couch that was found unside the room, sweating really hard, lips swollen, a blushing mess, neck that has hic- i mean marks etc. Soobin smiled proud of himself.

After they cleaned themselves, or maybe soobin cleaned himself and cleaned yeonjun too. The older hiding his face on soobins neck inhaling soobin's scent.

"You're mine, and only mine okay?" Soobin said kissing the part where he left the mark. Yeonjun just nodded amd replied.

"Okay..."

————————————————————————————————

Voleenyaw i told you, so blame this chapter :<

Dont forget to leave a vote ★ and a follow ✔ thanks