twelve

"Yeonjun hyung!" A voice said making yeonjun flinch. When he looked at where the voice was coming from, he immediately remember what seokjin told him last night. And if you didnt get it... its soobin.
"Yeonjun hyung? Are you okay?" Soobin asked waving his hands infront of yeonjun's face.
"Wait- uh- umm- yeah! Im fine. I just zoned out haha" yeonjun replied and looked down awkwardly. Soobin just chuckled.

"Okay hyung, im going back to wo-" soobin was cutted out when yeonjun suddenly spoked.
"Uhm, soobin... can i ask you something?" Soobin just nodded waiting for yeonjun's question. But then his eyes widen when he heard yeonjun's question

"Soobin, do you like me?"

Soobin thought for a moment. He knows he already has feelings for yeonjun so he took his innocence (which resulted into yeonjun still being an innocent hyung). And he wanted to make yeonjun his, but he's scared that if he confess, yeonjun will reject him.

'I have no choice' soobin thought.

"Y-yes i do like you hyung..." soobin looked down. Yeonjun was just there yeonsh👀k.

"I-i know you dont like me too... im sorry-" but then soobin felt someone hug him. And it was none other than yeonjun himself

"Dont apologise. I like you too..."

"R-really?" Yeonjun nodded. And before soobin even knew it, yeonjun's soft pink lips was on his own lips. And he didnt hesitate to kiss back.

Soobin was the first one to pull out.

"Well if that is the case. Hyung, will you be mine?" Soobin said smiling at the blushing boy infront of him.

"Im already yours soobinnie" yeonjun replied hugging soobin, hiding his face in soobin's neck.

'Your finally mine' soobin thought

●●●●●●●●●● ○○○○○○○○○○

○○○○○○○○○○ ●●●●●●●●●●

*cries in single* i wish i have a soobin or a yeonjun :,>

So... how was the chapter, hope you enjoyed it :)

And also sorry for the short chapter :<