♨four♨

Warning: some part of this chapter may trigger you a bit or somethin like that. If you dont read or uncomfortable in readingsmut, you can skip the 'part' that contains it, thank you. Oh also, Voleenyaw  and Aira_Sofea135this isnt the specific part yet 😏 (and also i suck at writing this kind of this so im really sorry for being a bad writer)

○○○○○○

"S-soobin..." yeonjun said. Voice almost not heard. Soobin just smirked and just whispered word in yeonjun's ear making the older got chills on his spine.
"You really look small under me yeonjun hyung" soobin whispered making yeonjun look away. Soobin just chuckled and kissed yeonjun's neck, making sure he leaves a mark to show everyone who yeonjun belongs too. And also, it was making yeonjun whimper because of the pain it was causing but it is a bit mixed with pleasure. It was all new to yeonjun. The feelings of pain and pleasure on his body was just too much to handle.

Then not so long, soobin was being turned on because of yeonjun's sound (sorry i cant write the specific word because it makes me uncomfortable).

"S-soobin! Ah~" yeonjun said gripping on the bedsheets while sweating really hard. That was a magnificent site to see for soobin.
"I-it hurts!" Yeonjun begged soobin to stop but soobin did the opposite. He fasten his pace and the only one's that was heard in the room was yeonjun's angelic sounds and soobin's heavy breathing.
Then some time later, yeonjun felt something on his stomach but decided not to tell soobin. Well, soobin already knew because he felt yeonjun's hole was being tighter than before.
"Let the feeling on your stomach out yeonjun" soobin said while looking directly into yeonjun's eyes. Yeonjun just nodded then maked a release. But soobin didnt stopped there. He went faster than before trying to chase his own. He didnt even cared that yeonjun is trying to stop him.
"Soobin s-stop! Too m-much!" Yeonjun said trying to stop soobin but it was no use.
"J-just a little bit longer" soobin said then after a few minutes he then came.....

Soobin woke up breathing heavily because of his dream. He was sweating even tho its not that hot in his room

"What a dream....." he mumbled and went to the batroom to fix his problem.

————————————————————————————————

Woah... soobin's having a 'dream'👀

A/n: so- how's my writing?