living with hope (Schwethz) FFF Entry (2)

living with hope - (I had selected, Rapunzel to write a journal entry before going to bed)

August 4

10.30 pm,

Wednesday!

-----

Thank God, I had a habit of writing a journal before bedtime. It brings me, a kind of peace that helps me to on-look the situations of my life briefly just before going to bed.

Looking at the sky, I inhale for a long breath and exhale slowly! I love the night sky. How peaceful it is?

But does my life has a slight amount of it?

Shaking my thoughts away, I Turn to my bedside, a small smile adorned my face seeing my twins in their sleep. It's been so long, that I am seeing them sleeping this peacefully without any worries on their face.

My twin boys are 11 today! They have started understanding each and every small thing that is going on in our life. And this mere thought put me in a state of worry. Cause, today in the evening one of my sons has asked about his father.

What should I answer?, when I, myself don't know anything about him?

Didn't I love him back then?

Why did he break my trust?

Just to get me into his pants, he faked his love?

Who was he?

What was his name?

I only knew he was some Prince. Other than that, no idea what his name was or to which kingdom he belongs to?

Tears started rolling down my cheeks, whenever I think about him! It's been 11 years that I last saw or heard from him and I don't even know where is he or how is he?

I just know he had fled from my tower that night after my escape as I returned the next day, the passer-by had said that to me.

I was devastated not finding him and I had wandered days to find a safe place for myself.

When I found my safe place and started to adjust I came to know I was pregnant. Back then, I was all naive and I didn't know, how I melted in his sweet nothings?

I am getting furious as I want to crush this paper and throw it away. I feel that much disgust upon myself. How in the world, I gave myself to him? Just hearing a few praiseworthy words, I was flat!

Now, I have an earning from my hair. I give pieces of it to make hair wigs so I could get money and make a living.

Oh Lord, please make me strong enough to answer all the questions by my sons as I dont want to lie to them as they have full right to know about him, their father.

But what am I supposed to answer them, when I dont know anything about him!

I feel hopeless and I fear what if my sons started to hate me? For leaving their father. What if they dont understand me?

I will be ruined and I dont think I will have a point in taking my life ahead. I feel so low that I dont want to continue as I dont have the courage to look at my son's accusing eyes.

I am just letting this night go and waiting for tomorrow. Like, I want to know whats future holds for me and my sons?

Bless us, Lord,

Rapunzel.