Chapter Thirteen

chapter thirteen

Please don't pee on me. Please don't pee on me. Please don't pee on me. Please don't pee on me. Please don't pee on me. Please don't pee on me. Please don't pee on me.  

I probably shouldn't jinx it. He's probably going to pee on me. Yeah, he's most definitely going to pee on me. We were nearing my house, thank god.

Oh, shit.

What the fuck do I feed a fucking pup? Trees? Jesus-- Get fucking serious Blake, this is about a fucking pup. A pup you have to take care of, because if you don't, it'll probably die, and then you'll have to bury it, and you probably don't want to have a grave in your backyard of a pup you tried to help but killed instead.

Okay okay, fucks sake. I'll just feed it a little meat and milk. I'll get some type of baby formula tomorrow after school. Wait, I CAN'T GO TO FUCKING SCHOOL WHEN I HAVE A FUCKING PUP. It's not mine, but! I have to take care of it.

I don't have to go to school tomorrow. Fuck yes. Oh, I'm probably not going to be able to swear in front of the pup. He's probably going to be able to shift in a couple of days and then I'll be able to teach him how to be a werewolf, I guess.

I sighed in relief when we, finally, were on my property and I could see my house. I started jogging to get inside faster to, 1 feed the pup, 2 put it to sleep in my room, 3 shower, and then just take care of the pup.

I went straight to the kitchen and to the fridge to get out some of the leftover beef and some milk. I put the pup on the counter while I started cutting the beef into small enough pieces for the pup to eat. I poured tiny amount of milk into a bowl, I put the cut up beef and the bowl of milk in front of the pup and waited for him to start eating, and he didn't.

I gritted my teeth and glared at him. I sighed and picked up the beef and went over to the stove, I took out a frying pan and started frying the beef, just enough so that it had a little bit of cover and wasn't too hot, so that the fucking pup would eat.

When the beef was done, I turned the stove off and put the beef on a plate and turned to the pup and almost dropped the plate out of frustration, when I saw that the fucker had drank the fucking milk.

I shook my head and went over to him and placed the plate in front of him, he looked at the beef with confused head tilt, before he, finally, took a bite. I guess he liked. 

"What should I name you, pup?" I asked when he was done and had sat down near my hand. He tilted his head and looked at me. "Samuel?" He shook his head but ended up shaking his whole body was well. Could he really understand me?

"No? What about... Max?" He shook his whole body, again, I gave him a drool stare and sighed.

"Not Samuel, not Max... What about... Leo?" I looked at him with a hopeful glare, yes glare, but he shook his head. What the fuck? Are the names that bad?

"What about... Ace? Is that okay?" He yipped at me and started to lick my hand. Fucking success! Okay, Ace, that's a good name.

I heard a ding from somewhere in the kitchen and already knew it was my phone, without even looking I opened the fridge, yes the fridge, and took my phone out. I guess I'd accidentally placed it there when I was taking the beef out or something.

I had texts from Mallory, Zach and even Zander, Zander never fucking texts anyone. They were all wondering where the fuck I am. I had one text from an unknown number, it had to be Declan, Mallory had most definitely gave it to him.

I felt a wet nose touch my arm and looked away from my phone at Ace, who was looking very fucking tired. I snorted and Ace tilted his head at the sound and tried to come closer to me and probably investigate, but he almost ended up falling down the fucking counter if I hadn't caught him.

"You gotta be careful, Ace." I muttered and placed him on my shoulder, he booped his nose against my shoulder and it took all the fucking will power in the world not to smile at that. I was about to walk to my room and put Ace to sleep when someone, probably Mallory, knocked on my door like they were about to fucking break it.

I sighed and went to the front door, with Ace still on my shoulder. I opened the door and there stood Mallory and Zach. I stared at them blankly while they both stared at me with concern. Mallory was the one who noticed Ace first, and to say she was shocked was an understatement, she was so fucking confused as to why the fuck I had a wolf pup on my shoulder.

"Did you kidnap someones pup?" She asked and I rolled my eyes and stepped outside and closed the door behind me and leaned on it. I shook my head as I crossed my arms over my chest. I felt Ace start to slip but when I looked at him I saw that he was trying to make his way down to my arms so that he could probably lay a little more comfortable.

I grabbed him with one of my hands and then held him against my chest and waited for him to make himself comfortable. I could feel Ace looking at me but I didn't look at him and just looked at Mallory and Zach who were looking at me like I was fucking out of my mind.

I felt something wet on my jaw and looked down at Ace, he probably wanted attention. "What do you want?" I asked Mallory and Zach but not looking up at them when I started to scratch Ace behind his ear.

"We wanted to make sure you were okay.."

I looked up at them with a look that said 'you're wasting my fucking time to make sure I'm okay? Seriously?'

"As you can fucking see, I'm fine, now leave, I have a pup to take care of" I said and opened the door and was about to step inside and slam it in their faces when Mallory spoke.

"he's not yours, who's is he?" I stood with my back facing them, I gritted my teeth.

"what? So what if he's not mine, soon he will be, his mother is probably far fucking away from here, if she was stupid enough to leave a pup out in the wild." I responded and stepped inside and was again about to slam the fucking door in their faces when Mallory, spoke again.

"What's his name?"

"Mallory, I swear to god, if you don't fucking leave me alone I will not only kill you, but I will kill everyone who has ever stepped foot inside of my home, starting with your parents. So, I advise you to fucking leave" I seethed and slammed the door in their faces before either of them were able to respond.

I went upstairs, to my room and put Ace down on my bed, he immediately went to my pillows on mushed himself between them and fell asleep. I shook my head at him and sat down at the end of the bed, taking my phone out of my pocket.

I hadn't opened the message from Declan yet, I didn't want to. It was probably some type of apology or something really sappy. The real reason to why I didn't want to open his text?

I was afraid. I was afraid to open it and immediately forget what he'd said to me.