The Journey of Flower Chapter 88

Hua Qian Gu's injuries had somewhat recovered, they headed north toward the snow land, accompanied by Snorting Beast, Ya Zi Beast and Huan Chang bird that flew in the sky helping them find the path.

In order to get there faster, Hua Qian Gu rode on Snorting Beast and Ya Zi Beast unwillingly carried Zhu Ran.

Hua Qain Gu couldn't seem to understand why Zhu Ran didn't leave the savage wilderness earlier if he knew the way out. It couldn't be because he wanted to leave with everyone...

"Do you know who Ghost Fu Mu, Immortal Ming Fan and Dou Lan Gan are?"

Hua Qian Gu shook her head, she had heard a little bit about Dou Lan Gan but the other two, she had never heard of.

"Dou Lan Gan was the immortal realm's god of war, Ghost Fu Mu once fought with Sha Qian Mo over the position of Demon Ruler and Immortal Ming Fan is the same as Bai Zhi Hua, once was a High Immortal."

When Hua Qian Gu heard her Teacher's name, her heart ached.

"Even though these three lost their power in the savage wilderness, they are still very difficult to deal with, your power hasn't fully recovered, you're no match against any of them. You think that now you can manage the beasts in the savage wilderness, those three would be willing to help you? The savage wilderness is unlike the six realms, it's a dog eat dog world, if you don't use someone, then they will use you. You have the Demon God's power, do you know how many people want to kill you? Right now there are two roads you can take, either die or step on everyone, let them have no choice but be willing to risk their lives for you."

Hua Qian Gu furrowed her eyebrows and lowered her head.

"So don't be so naive, if these people can be banished here, naturally they are not easy to deal with, their ruthlessness doubles. But of course you don't need to worry, everyone has their weakness and leaving the savage wilderness is everyone's weakness, as long you control them well, they will comply to your every demand. Ghost Fu Mu is blinded by greed, Immortal Ming Fan ignores things of the world, these two people are actually not hard to deal with. First, we'll start with the lonely Dou Lan Gan, as long as we can get his help, everything else will be easy peasy."

–Can my inner power be recovered?

Hua Qian Gu asked, she had no idea her Demon God's power was sealed by Bai Zhi Hua, she still thought it was because her body was too heavily injured from all the accumulated injuries and that her immortal body was destroyed, Zhu Ran purposely didn't tell her the truth, the more contradiction those two have, the more beneficial toward him.

"I don't know, but when you were in serious danger, even in the savage wilderness, you were able to release mystical power, perhaps it will slowly recover, but there is a chance it will never revive."

Bai Zhi Hua used his lifetime cultivation to suppress her power with this seal. Perhaps if he dies first, the seal would be easily lifted.

Hua Qian Gu leaned against Snorting Beast's back. The strength of the wind increased, grain-sized ice beating down on them, hitting her on her face.

Why did Dou Lan Gan come all the way here alone... she suddenly thought of Lan Yu Lan Feng. Even if it was to destroy the sky and wipe out the earth, no matter what method, she still wanted to rescue him from the savage wilderness. But what about herself? Is there anyone that misses her? Hua Qian Gu gazed at the pure white world in front.

She remembered that time when Bai Zhi Hua held her hand, walking in the snow land, at that time Teacher loved her dearly, but now, even if he dislikes her and doesn't want to see her, couldn't he had just killed her? Her life had always been her Teacher's, why send her to the savage wilderness? Does he know how terrifying this place is?