Chapter 113

Because Mo Yan had a deep personal friendship with Duo Langan, he was ordered to negotiate with him. For a moment, they both did not speak, but just nodded their heads in greeting.

"There are two purposes of our trip. Please ask the Immortal Realm let the demon god Nan Wuye off, and pardon the crimes of people from savage of wilderness. We have already made it out from the savage of wilderness, we will never be going back." Duo Langan said word by word.

Immortals quickly discuss their outcome. Those people have already escaped from the savage of wilderness, and now they are ganging up with each other, it would be as hard as climbing the sky to capture them back. Rather than press them to rebel, it's better to do them a favor at little cost. But pardon Nan Wuye's death is impossible.

While everyone's attention was focused on Duo Langan, Hua Qiangu and Dongfang Yuqing managed to get to wooden pole without anyone knowing it. The Immortal Lock is extremely difficult to unlock, and it's also penetrated into Nan Wuye's bones. Hua Qiangu looked at him with heartache. Afraid of being discovered by the guards nearby, she put her hand directly on his head and call him in transmission sounds: "Xiao Ye, Xiao Ye......"

Nan Wuye has lost a lot of blood. In his half-conscious state when he heard Hua Qiangu's voice, he opened his eyes and looked up but saw nothing, he thought it was a dream.

"Jiejie is here, Xiao Ye, you can't see me. Sorry for making you suffer. Jiejie will find a way to get you out, but it may hurt a bit, you will just have to endure it, don't make a sound."

Big drop of tears falling down from Nan Wuye's eyes. Did my Jiejie really come to save him? He knew that Jiejie would not leave him alone.

While Dongfang Yuqing is trying to unlock the Immortal Lock, Hua Qiangu bite her teeth successfully snap the chain and pulled it out from Nan Wuye's bones.

Everyone heard the sound and turned their heads to look. They saw Nan Wuye broke the chain and flew into the air, and the blood on his wrists and ankles splattered as he flies and quickly healed, making all of them be shocked.

Although Mo Yan is facing with Duo Langan, he has always paid attention to Nan Wuye. When the Immortal Locked was unlocked, a flash of white light was instantly struck out.

Humph! As expected that girl did come.

Nan Wuye's eyes are closed, he has already fainted because of pain. Hua Qiangu is trying to stop his bleeding while enforce internal energy into his body. Seeing Mo Yan is going to strike him with a fatal blow, and his speed was very fast, Hua Qiangu promptly held Nan Wuye behind her, as all directions were covered by Mo Yan's sealed, it's hard to invade. At that moment, Dongfang Yuqing stepped in to block in front of them. Hua Qiangu quickly pushed him away. At the same time, she turned around and held Nan Wuye tightly him her arms, letting the light wave hit on her back.

Seeing that the light wave disappeared from Nan Wuye's body, Mo Yan knew he had hit the target. Others are also attentively guarding against a certain someone who is invisible in the air. There is doubt in their minds, what kind of magic able to be hidden in front of so many immortals.

"Evil creature, still not showing yourself!" Mo Yan groaned. He did not expect that in order not to expose the demon god power in her body, she rather endured the attack. However, all her power was sealed by Bai Zihua, if she did not use the demon god power, she couldn't even compare to ordinary people.

Hua Qiangu and Dongfang Yuqing's figures are slowly appeared in the air. Hua Qiangu wipe off the bloodstains on her lips, with a faint smile she signal her hand letting Dongfang and savage of wilderness people from below know that she is fine.