Chapter 115

Whether it was the hardest days in the savage of wilderness or after coming back, she had imagined countless times the scene when they two the teacher and apprentice would meet face to face again, but she never imagined it would be under such circumstances..... from far distant looking at Bai Zihua as always seemed like time has never been able to leave a trace on him. Sourness feeling tumbling in her chest, full of yearning and missing, but in the end it only turned into a bitter smile.

Her love may be a bit petty but never inferior. Maybe a little wayward but never selfish. Falling in love with Shifu is her wrong, but she made no complaints or felt regret about her mistake. She never had any demands on him, and didn't want him to know her feeling as well. she just wants to accompany him quietly. But now, she doesn't even have this simple wish. As long as he is alright, she can be far away and not to have nothing to do with him no more.

She didn't dare to see him because of her guilty conscience. Her personal feeling has tarnished their teacher-student relationship, with a scar on her face, it made her feel even more ashamed to appear in front of him again. Originally, she was supposed to avoid him, but because of Sha Qianmu is in coma, she has exhausted all her metally and physical strength, she could no longer escape and cover up anymore.

The moment they met because that kiss was accidentally seen by him, a trace of guilt still flashed through her mind. However, soon after, she was relieved, she didn't do anything to be sorry for him. Although she wished she could pull out her whole heart, giving him everything she has, what is it between them?

Bai Zihua looked at her with indifferent and calm expression, it seemed as if the reunion of their teacher and apprentice was not worth mentioning at all in his mind. It's like anything she did with anyone had nothing to do with him. Perhaps she's the same as everyone else in the world, there's nothing special in his heart. But to her, just a glimpse of him, the whole world would perish. The two stood so far apart and looked at each other as if looking over a sculpture that's been around for thousands of years. None of them spoke, maybe it's because they both know very well what the other parties want to say, or perhaps because it's no longer useful to say more at this time.

The wind gently brushes the white veil on Hua Qiangu's face, he could not see her face, only saw her unchanged figure. He sighed in his heart: it's been a long time, she still didn't want to grow up. That thin and fragile shoulders, how can it be able to carry so many hits of predestined fate?

The entire Immortal Jade Pool that started fighting from the beginning until Sha Qianmu turned crazy, now has become unusually quiet. Everyone gazed at the pair of teacher and apprentice with inquiring eyes, and there was surging undercurrent in the air. Receiving the punishment of Soul-killing Nail on her behalf and on top of that hidden the secret of demon god power, it really makes everyone began to speculate about the unusual relationship between them.

Although the surrounding scene is not too tragic, there were still quite a few casualties. There was a trace of compassion in Bai Zihua's eyes, his slightly frowned giving people an unspeakable feeling but a kind of severity that can freeze people in an instant. That kind of expression, Hua Qiangu was very familiar with the most and that's also what she's most afraid of. It was the exact expression when she wanted to kill Ni Mantain at the Immortal Sword Competition. It was the expression when he approached her step by step with Duannian sword in his hand. Hua Qiangu's heart that was hiding in the corner curl up with cold and shaking violently. But now she's no longer alone, she is the same as Sha Jiejie has the thing that she needs to protect, and also a burden to bear. She had no choice but has to grit your teeth, summon up her courage, and accepting the fact that now she is facing him as an enemy.