Epilogue 1 : Life passes like a dream

At midnight, a white figure tiptoed into the kitchen and started to flip boxes. Vegetable baskets, rice bowls, stoves... digging three feet down, but still empty hands.

"Where is it...."

The murmured voice sounded clear and clean, with a little childish, like azure glass collision. Who could it be besides Hua Qiangu?

But if looks at her face, one can't recognize her. It's just... she found nothing in the kitchen and decided to climb the wall. Panting, she moved two bricks to the corner of the wall and tried to grab the wall, but with her clumsy hands and feet she couldn't climb up.

O God, I had to turn back again. She took a chance and pushed open the bedroom door. The man in bed is sleeping quietly, facing his back against her, with dark black hair flowing down the ground.

Hua Qiangu carefully walked up to the bed and stretched her neck to look around. As expected, there was a box wrapped in brocade placed on the top of the bed. With great rejoicing, she held the edge of the bed with her left hand and takes it carefully with her right hand.

When it was finally in her hand, feeling happy for a moment, suddenly heard a sound of cold voice: "Xiao Gu."

She was shocked by the sounds and the box in her hand dropped on the person's head with the "pang" loud sound.

"Ai yo!" The person on the bed stood up and shouted loudly while covering his head and glaring up at her. That person is none other than Sheng Xiaomu.

Hua Qiangu was flustered, hurriedly rushed forward to blow and rub: "Are you okay, father?"

"Of course, not okay! You are unfilial daughter, are you going to murder your father for some steamed bread!" Sheng Xiaomu complaint in resent.

Hua Qiangu put on a long face, pulling his sleeve and shake it hard: "Father, I'm hungry...."

"Be patience. Go to bed if you are hungry!"

"But I can't sleep when I am hungry...." Hua Qiangu toot up her mouth like a pig and looked at him pitifully.

"Just look for something to do if you can't sleep. Go to fetch water, chop wood, wipe the table and sweep the floor. Oh, that's right, the pile of dirty clothes in the basket. Go and wash them for father. Be obedient."

"I have no strength...." Hua Qiangu deadly collapsed on the bed. Sheng Xiaomu was overwhelmed by her sudden weight almost could not breath and tried to kick her out of the bad. Hua Qiangu lying on the ground and refused to get up. She started crying and rolling.

"I'm hungry, I'm hungry, I'm hungry, I'm hungry. I want to eat buns, buns, buns, buns, buns ..."

After yelling for dozens of times and rolling for dozens of laps, her white flower cotton padded jacket has become gray. Sheng Xiaomu was at a loss whether to cry or laugh watching her making a scene on the ground. It's quite resemble a ball was rolling. She is so fat that can't even see her neck, and now still want to eat steamed buns.

"No! You are going to the academy in less than a month! You must succeed in losing weight this time!"

Hua Qiangu burst into tears, holding his thigh and continued shaking: "I don't want to lose weight! I don't want to go to the academy to study!"

It's all because of that damn academy, she used to eat and drink happily everyday, traveling across the country without any care. And now, her father forced her to lose weight, locked her in the house, and kept guarding her from eating. In order not to arouse her appetite, Sheng Xiaomu also sacrificed himself to accompany her to eat only bread. However, Hua Qiangu can only eat one a day and Sheng Xiaomu eats nine a day. Heaven is not fair!