Miu goes to Tsumugi to ask her for help.

( I'm writing this, and yet I'm censoring so much.)

Miu slams open the door to Tsumugi's cosplay cabin, as she calls it.

" Tsumugi, I have something very important to ask you!" She yells, sitting down in front of her.

" Um, yes?" She responds.

" Smut ship fanfic." Miu answers.

" Excuse me?" She responds, clueless.

" Well I want your help to write a fanfiction." Miu says.

" What type of smut?" She responds.

" Anything with our classmates, but specificly Saihara." Miu grins, winking.

Tsumugi blinks.

" So maybe one where he's affected by the despair disease and feels the urge to be c*mmed in by all the boys, maybe one where he's gang banged, and one where Ouma just f*cks him for hours!" Miu says.

" Well, those are some good ideas, but he is my brother and this making me very uncomfortable!" Tsumugi responds.

" You know you want to help we with this!" Miu says, an accusatory tone lacing her words, slamming her hands on the table.

" Uh okay." Tsumugi shrieks.

With Saihara.

" Achoo~!" He sneezes.

" You're sneezing a lot." Kokichi laughs. " Who do you thinks talking about you?" He adds.

" Hopefully not Miu..." Shuichi sighs.

~ShuichiSmutOne!~ 

(Italics are the real world where Miu and Tsumugi are writing this sh*t.)

As Monokuma called us to the gym for another motive, we all collectively sigh.

" Puhuhhu!" Monokuma laughs, popping up from the smoke.

" Okay psycho bear! What's the motive this time!" A beautiful, sexy, genius, Inventor shouts at the two toned bear.

" Miu, are you sure you want to include that?"  " Yes."

" Despair Disease!" The bear says. " Some of you are sick. The symptoms are going to be different, and fever is going to be the only telltale sign!" He adds.

" Wow! Sickness, this one is so boring~!" A f*cking *sshole b*tch c*nt lies.

" MIU NO!" " MIU YES!"

" Bleh! If you say that about my motives again, I will execute you!" The bear says, adding a new rule. " Now. EVERYONE GO AWAY!" He adds.

Later that day

Saihara was currently in his room, feeling very hot in two ways.

 One, he's pretty sure he had a fever, meaning he probably had despair disease.

And two, he was very, uh, oh God, horny. 

" God, I regret my life."

Once Monokuma realized it was kicking in, the bear went to his room.

" So, basically, you're craving c*m!" The bear says, with Tsumugi questioning her life.

" U-Uh?!" Saihara responds.

" The feeling only grows until every male c*ms in you!" The bear says, " Except Kiibo as he doesn't have a d*ck." He adds, leaving the room.