ShiroMami!

Succubus au

College au, but it's mentioned like once.

This takes place in a world where a few of the class are succubuses. The succubuses must have c*m. They can swallow c*m, but it isn't as effective.

Uhh, don't know for sure what ships yet.

I'll figure that out later.

~~Third person pov~

Shirogane Tsumugi was walking the streets, wearing her normal out fit of a pastel blue sweater crop top over a navy tank, a pastel blue miniskirt, navy stockings and garters, and pale blue platforms.

She was a succubus, a type of demon. She was good at succing. She also laughs at her own jokes.

She was currently looking for a partner, so she was heading to a club.

She was jealous of her brother, who had a boyfriend when he turned 18. Ouma Shuichi (They are married), her brother, didn't need to have this craving for months, though he often did as he was too shy to initiate s*x.

The feeling only got stronger as you ignored it.

Damm Shuichi and his cuteness. I always thought that I would find a partner first because he was so introverted. But nooo~, Ouma had to have enough confidence for the both of them.

Shirogane swiftly makes her way into the club, using the roof.

She had climbed up the wall and slipped in using the door there. It was locked, but she had magic.

As she entered, she took a minute to observe everything before heading to get a drink. Alcohol doesn't affect her, but it makes her feel better when she can get a drink out of someone.

Shirogane made her way to the center of the room, sipping on her drink.

She was just kinda looking around for prey when she knocks into someone.

" Amami-kun?" She asks, looking at the green haired male who looked very annoyed. Shirogane has crush on him, so this is terrible for her. Is he gonna think she's a slut, well that's not wrong, no wait he wouldn't think something like that.

" Oh! Shirogane-san, hello." He greets, hiding the annoyance.

" What are you doing here?" She asks cheerily.

" Kae-tan forced me here." He answered. He wasn't exactly being honest.  What Akamatsu actually said is "Ran-tan, you can't keep chasing after her if you're so certain she doesn't love you back." 

Amami had a crush, someone who he was pretty sure didn't like him back, but he just couldn't get over her, so Akamatsu forced him out here to hopefully forget about her.

You couldn't see it, but both of them wanted to die out of embarrassment.

You know who could though. Akamatsu.

When Amami looked away, he focused on Akamatsu.

Akamatsu was sitting with Ouma, when did he get there, who was holding a get laid sign.

They had planned this.

Well, Amami thought. If they went through the trouble to plan this, I might as well as good  through with it.

" What are you doing here?" Amami asks, hoping to get where they wanted him too. Amami unconsciously starts walking.

" Oh...Uh, just felt like it..?" Shirogane says uncertaintly. She wasn't technically lying, but if possible, she wanted to have a relationship ship Amami one day.