OumaSai : Talent Swap!

A third part to my talent swap au where they're in Hopes Peak.

Both of the first two are in my other one shot book, this might make more sense if you do.

~on to the smut!~

Ouma, the Ultimate detective, was currently chasing his foe, called midnight snow. Behind Ouma, was his 'partner' the sl*t robot he named Miu Iruma. Oh, and I guess they were also chasing Blueberry, snows sister.

Midnight Snow was the leader of a group that is trying to take down Danganronpa; which is a group that seems good, but after Ouma investigated it, it was the opposite. The groups official name was Hope, but the media only knew them as Despair. Oh and I guess they work with Hopes Peak.

How does Ouma know this? Well, he was currently dating Snow.

Snow, or who he knows as Saihara 'Shirogane' Shuichi, told Ouma all of this after Ouma confronted him. This is all for show to three of them.

Oh, he hasn't told Miu, but blueberry, or Shumai's sister Tsumugi, knows.

Snow suddenly turns, which Ouma knew was in the plan. He and Blueberry split up.

" Miu! Go after her!" Ouma orders.

" Fine! Go f*ck him!" Miu jokes, running a little faster to catch up with the taller girl.

" No way!" Ouma shouted back, lying. Oh, he was totally planning that is Snow was okay with it.

If Snow wasn't, Ouma was totally okay with just cuddling him to death.

Ouma keeps chasing Snow, down many hallways, outside the building, and eventually to a park where Ouma grabs his hand and pulls him along to an extra house he has.

The house was mostly used if he and Miu just couldn't be around each other anymore, but it was the perfect place.

As they enter, Ouma closes and locks the door before pinning Midnight Snow to the door.

" Hello Ouma-kun, it's nice to see you." Snow says, trying to catch is breath.

" Shuichi, we're dating, you can call me Kokichi!" Ouma pouts.

" A-Ah, sorry K-Kokichi." He apologizes. 

Ouma simply smiles in response, reaching up and unhooking the mask covering his adorable face. As the mask slips off his face and falls onto the floor, Ouma pulls his collar down to kiss him.

Once Ouma let's go, he grabs Saihara's hand, leading him to the couch.

" Shuichi, I love you." Ouma says, engulfing him in a hug.

" I love you too." Saihara says, burying his head in Ouma's neck and returning the hug.

" You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this." Ouma says softly.

" I've always thought you'd be warm." Saihara giggles.

" You know, there's something else I've always wanted to do." Ouma says, moving his hand down to Saiharas hips.

" Oh?!" Saihara says softly, blushing pretty hard. Saihara thinks he knows what his boyfriend is referring to, but it is Ouma. " W-What do you mean?" He adds.

" Shuichi, I've always wondered what you'd be like in bed. I'd bet you'd look suuper hot." Ouma teases, hand now moving from in other thigh to his inner.

Saihara let's out a small whine involunteerly, shifting his legs slightly.

" I don't think I'd look that good.." Saihara says softly.