Pre-game!Oumasai

Pre-game OumaSai!

And, this is a au of them, not the Fandoms.

~~Smut!~~

Ouma was currently sitting on the couch of the home he shared with his boyfriend playing the switch. Ouma was home alone, as Saihara went to a con with his sister.

Ouma was waiting for his beloved darling to get back, so that he can do something with him. He hasn't decided what they were going to do, but he figured that it would come to him when Saihara gets back.

Ouma doesn't react to the door opening, as he could hear Saihara opening the panel that holds his slippers. (Saihara hides his slippers in a secret cabinet as he feels embarrassed by the pattern that Shirogane made them into.) But, he did feel Saihara was more silent then usual. 

Saihara puts his stuff down on the kitchen island table thing. I could hear Saihara whimper, it was clear he was upset.

Ouma turns around to see Saihara leaning on the table. I couldn't recognize the character, expecialy because he had took of the wig, and wig cap.

" Darling? Are you okay?" Ouma asks.

Saihara slowly walks over to Ouma, with Ouma pulling him down onto his lap.

" Shuichi, what's wrong?" Ouma asks, thumb wiping his tears.

Saihara simply wraps his legs around Ouma's waist, and wraps his arms around Oumas arms, giving Ouma a hug. Saihara leans his head down to listen to Ouma's heart beat, something he finds comforts him.

Ouma returns the hug, still very worried.

" Darling, are you ready to explain?" Ouma asks.

Saihara raises himself to look at his boyfriend. Eyes still glossy, but better.

" 'xiety act' up." He chokes out.

" What exactly happened?" Ouma asks, moving his hand to cup Saihara's face. With Saihara, it could be many things. Maybe he was misgendered, something that gets him to cry almost instantly. Maybe it's just his anxiety telling him he doesn't deserve love, or that hes ugly, or something else.

" W-Well, I was walkin with Tsu'gi like nor'al, b-but, my thoughts s-started to get the better of me.......K-Kichi, d-do I really look good?" He asks softly, tears interrupting his words. Saihara was walking with his sister cosplaying around the con, but his mind started saying he didn't look good in the cosplay.

" You do, you look absolutely adorable." Ouma says, a small smile on his face that swiftly turned into a smirk as Ouma leans into Saihara's ear. " Do you want me to show you just how much I love you." He whispers. Saihara instantly feels his face go red, his thighs shaking a little.

" Y-Yes please." Saihara breaths.

" How exactly do you want me to show you?" Ouma says, trailing his hands down to Saihara's hips.

" Like usual." Saihara responds, lust already clouding his eyes. Saihara is always amazed at just how fast Ouma can get him going. Saihara could probably c*m just by Ouma's words, which is something Ouma plans on testing.

Ouma smiles, quickly entrappring Saihara's lips. Ouma's hands raise up to the shirt, getting rid of the white tie and unbuttoning the shirt that matches Saihara's hair. Slipping the shirt off, Oumas hands go to Saihara's binder.

" Darling, I'm going to take off your binder, would you like me to get you a shirt?" Ouma asks.

" No, I'll be fine." Saihara says.

" Hmm~ Are you suure?" Ouma says.

" Yes." Saihara says. And though it was hidden, Ouma could hear a whine. Saihara loved Ouma playing with his chest, but most of the time, his dysphoria didn't let it happen.