OumaSai written by Miu : 2

OumaSai written by Miu part two. But, the plot is different. Also, it seems like Miu doesn't have sexual feelings in this, which was intentional.

Miu has decided to do something else.

ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵏᶦˡˡ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ.

" Well, now that you're done recovering from jumping out that window, we are going to continue write this sh*t!" Miu says excitedly.

" Okay.." Tsumugi whimpers.

" But, I don't want to the gang bang anymore!" Miu shouts.

" Then what do you want to do?" Tsumugi asks.

" Tentacle hentai! I've never watched any, but I think we can get through this!" Miu shouts.

.

.

.

" WHYY?!" Tsumugi cries.

~In the yaoi! With Saihara and Iruma!~

Saihara was currently being pushed to Iruma's lab by the inventor.

" M-Miu! You still haven't told me what invention you want me to test out!" Saihara shrieks.

" It's just a normal invention!" Iruma shouts.

" Nothing is normal with you!" Saihara shouts back, pushed into Iruma's lab. Saihara falls forward.

" Okay virgin! Get your *ss up and walk over there." Iruma orders, with Saihara following them. " Yea, just stand there!" She adds, walking over after grabbing what looks like a box. Iruma places the box down and moves to unbutton Saihara's shirt.

"U-Uh, Miu? What are you doing?" The detective asks.

" Well, I'm going to need you to remove your clothing to test the invention!" She says, throwing the jacket thing across the room.

" O-Okay?!" Saihara says, removing the rest of his clothes. Miu moves to grab a camera.

" Binder and boxers too!"

" Sure? But why are you filming it?"

" To look for any flaws in the invention."

" You haven't even told me what it is!"

Iruma walks back over to the box, opening it.

" M-Miu, i-is that what I think i-Ehh!" Saihara starts, before getting cut off by the tentacles grabbing his wrists.

" It is absolutely what you think it is." Iruma laughs as the tentacles raise the poor detective up.

" M-Miu! W-What is this?!" Saihara squeaks.

" Well, the tentacles are made for the express purpose of making tentacle hentai in real life. They only stop when you've c*mmed. They are made with a type of  aphrodisiac to make every touch they give a sexual feeling." She says. " I don't really know what happens in tentacle hentai, but whatever." She adds.

" H-Have you tested this?" Saihara asks, the pleasure starting to kick in.

" Well, not fully. They haven't had a test subject to make c*m yet. But, if you die, I'll give every penny I make from it to Satomi!" She adds. Satomi is Saihara's aunt by the way.

" I don't think she's g- Ah~!" He starts, getting cut of by a moan caused by a tentacle wrapping around his neck.

He was still struggling, but their was tentacles around his arms, legs, and neck by now, so he couldn't move that well.

The tentacles were growing ever closer to his crotch.

" Shu, how much money do you think I can get out the invention?" Iruma asks, writing down her first observations.

" D-Depends on w-who you're selling it t-AHH-to." He says, moaning as the tentacle touches his crotch.

The sight was weird to Iruma. There was just this boy she's known for years now, suspended in the air, with tentacles wrapped around him. There was at least three liquids dripping down, sweat, tears, and the aphrodisiac. His hat, that was one at the beginning, had fallen off.

To Iruma, it looked like he was struggling to keep himself composed. She would have to up the beginning pleasure. Iruma Miu could make a better invention then this.

" You look great, keep up the good work." Iruma lies.

" M-Miu!" He yells angrily.

" Fine. This is making me super uncomfortable." She states, going back to writing notes.

Saihara mumbles something, but Iruma couldn't hear it, and even if she could it was probably in English.

The tentacles started penetrating him. Loud moans erupted from the boy. 

Iruma was right in the fact she figured he'd be loud in bed.

" If it helps, the next time I test this invention, I'll test it on Tsu'gi." She laughs. She now needs to find out if she's right about Shirogane being quiet.

Saihara couldn't respond, so maybe Iruma can convince him to do this again.

Iruma didn't know how long Saihara would be able to last, or if he would even be able to function after.

Well, Iruma did bring a blanket and a extra pair of clothes for him so it'll be fine.

The tentacles went faster and faster just like Iruma made them to do.

Saihara finished with a loud scream. Luckily, they weren't by the rooms.

Saihara collapsed onto the floor, curling up into a ball and whispering how much he hated Iruma.

The tentacles retreated back into the box.

Iruma cleaned up, before walking over to the detective.

" You dead?" She asked.

Saihara shakes his head slowly, clearly sleepy.

Iruma sighs before replacing his clothes, setting him on a couch, and draping the blanket over him.

Now to see how much money she can wrangle out of Ouma for the video.

" WHY DOES THIS SOUND LIKE SOMETHING YOU'D ACTUALLY DO?!"

" I dunno."

( Stab me please, for the love of God.)

( God, I regret this so much...)