Pregame!MakiMugi

( Well, I made this chapter on Wed Aug 12 6:33, I'll tell you when I start the actual one shot once I've read enough Yuri.) (Uhh, the 14th now, I still don't think I've read enough yuri, lols) ( Uhhh, pregame because I wrote a pregame OumaSai earlier and the first two sentences seemed to of been written in the same universe, so I went ahead and changed it to pregame.) 

Third person pov

Tsumugi was walking back to her house from a con. Her and Shuichi had gone to a con earlier; Shuichi left early which worried her, but nothing she could do about it now.

In one hand was a lacy bronze umbrella, it was raining but the umbrella was made by the Ultimate Cosplayer, and in the other a bag that held the accessories and wig to the cosplay.

Tsumugi was walking slow, not really wanting to meet with her roommate. Tsumugi simultaneously hated and loved her roommate. 

Her roommate, Harukawa Maki, had similar interests yes, but had completely different views. Tsumugi, having grew up with the angel her brother was and the teachinga of her Aunt, also simultaneously hated and loved Danganronpa.

Tsumugi often thought that Maki and Danganronpa was similar to her. On the outside a normal thing, but inside was sick and twisted. Tsumugi knew Maki was going to sign up danganronpa.

Tsumugi didn't want her to do it, but also thought that it would help her plans of ending danganronpa.

Wait, you may be asking, Tsumugi wants to end danganronpa?! 

Well yes, for one, she thought it was wrong. Two, what would bring her greater despair, and her brother greater hope. Well, that's just what she tells people. People who try and bring down Danganronpa are often seen as monsters. She just wants to show them that they are the monsters, that the stupid bear is a monster.

As Tsumugi neared the house they shared, she stilled. Maybe today will be the day Tsumugi can convince her to not join.

Tsumugi didn't want to see her through away her life, so Tsumugi would often tell her so. But, it always ended up with Maki storming off. One of Tsumugi's friends has spent a long time researching danganronpa, so Tsumugi would try and use these facts, but Maki didn't care.

Tsumugi would never be able to break her inner cold.

Maki was the opposite of a tsundere. She was sweet and cute on the outside, but inside was unbelievably cold and almost sadistic.

Honestly, Tsumugi was almost scared of her, almost.

Tsumugi carefully opened and closed the door, just in case Maki was asleep.

She carefully put up the wig in her room, as well as the accessory bag.

When she returned to the living room, she finally saw Maki.

Maki was sitting on the couch, watching videos on her phone.

" Harukawa?" Tsumugi calls out, making her way to the couch.

" Tsu'gi!" Harukawa says with her usual faked smile and tone.

Tsumugi sits down next to her.

" Listen-" She starts.

" If you're here to try and persuade me, I'm not going to bend." She says, the smile replaced with a dark face.

" Harukawa! I-I don't want you to throw away your life. If you get out, you're going to regret this!" Tsumugi cries.

" I'm not, I'm set on this Shirogane." She responds angrily.

I felt as I would dissolve in her gaze.